The Boyfriend Test

Max zoned out, feeling a bit worried. Nina opened her mouth the ask him what was wrong but he interrupted her with the fifth "I'm fine" in which he repeated for two hours. "Max, am I stupid?", Nina asked right after he said that, slightly irritated. "I'm just worried that I'll never be a good boyfriend if I tell her", he admitted. "I know!", Erica suddenly shouted. She hen lowered her voice as she said, "How about a boyfriend test." "Pfft", Max scoffed. "Won't it seem obvious if we ask the other campers? They don't know I like her." "We're not going to use the other campers", Erica said, shaking her head. "We'll use Nina as the girlfriend aka teacher." "What the FUCK!" Max jumped backward, almost falling off the log. "There is no way in HELL she'll be the best at teaching me! Nor she will pretend to be my girlfriend." "I mean", Nina said, shrugging. "I don't know about the girlfriend part, but I could totally teach you. In many sorta like the boyfriend in my relationship." "Are you sure about that?", Max challenged. "Course I'm sure, twerp. Let's go."

Insert Push it to the Limit Music

Max walked into the tent to see a makeshift table and some food. "Now, first thing's first", Nina explained. She was still standing. "Pull out the chair for your girlfriend to sit." "This is stupid Nina", Max groaned. "I think I can figure this whole thing out by myself-." "Just pull out the damn chair", Nina scowled. Rolling his eyes, Max pulled out the chair. He slumped in his seat, not giving a shit, and fake-listened to Nina. Nina noticed he wasn't paying attention, so she decided to do something. She took a grape and gulped it down. She sat there, staring at nothing. "Nina what the fuck are you doing?", Max asked her, a bit irritated. Nina then grabbed her throat and gaged. "HOLY SHIT!" Max started to panic. Nina fell back in her chair, her choking worsening. "Aaaand your girlfriend is dead", she suddenly said after five minutes of gagging and gasping. "I wasn't ready!", Max exclaimed. "And I wasn't ready for the funding of her funeral!", Nina spat back. "You have to take things like this seriously." "Fine", Max said. "Whatever."
Erica waited in the Activities camp for Max. When he arrived he asked, "Where is Nina?" Erica shrugged. "She said for me to fill her in as the test girlfriend until she gets back." "Wonderful." She knew Max said it sarcastically so she didn't want to add to it. Nina suddenly jumped from the bushes. "Put your hands up!", she exclaimed, pointing Max's BB gun. "Nina what the hell?!" "I said NOW!" Reluctantly, he put his hands up. "Give me the girl!" "What?" Nina put the B.B. gun down, rolling her eyes. "Max! For the love of god! Why don't you beat me the fuck up. It's more easy because it's not loaded." "No." Nina put the gun down and mumbled to herself, "Don't slap him." "What's going on out here?", David asked. Neither Gwen or David knew Max like Nikki ever. Until today that is thanks to Nina. "Max has a Nikki boner", Nina teased him, nudging him with her elbow. "Don't say that so loud!" Max pushed her as he whispered shouted as Nina laughed her ass off. "He wants to tell her but he's afraid he's gonna be a terrible boyfriend." "Max, let me tell you this. When Gwen and I started dating, I really thought that I wasn't going to be able to be the best boyfriend. Then Nina helped me-." "Wow, you just love helping people", Max interrupted. "I'm the master after all", Nina said shrugging. Max turned towards David. "Anyways, back to what you were saying." "Just know that you won't be the perfect boyfriend, but a great one. I'm sure you'll understand." As he turned to leave he looked over his shoulder. "Also, two things. Gwen ate almost everything in the pantry, so don't ask for any snacks." He looked at Nina when he said that. "What are you looking at me for?", she asked, pointed at herself. "The second thing is, Max, listen to your sister." After that, he went inside the Mess Hall. "Huh...so this is what feeling honored feels like", Nina muttered. "Well the test is over." "Wait what?" "I only did it to get David to talk to you about this shit." "But you said-." "Max, I'm not a boy, I said I was like the boyfriend in my relationship." "So what can you do?" Nina thought for a moment. "Advice and pep-talks."
Sorry this chapter is so short, I've been trying to figure out ideas for this book and yeah. But the next chapter will be longer than this one, this one was more of a skit chapter