Chapter 11

Levi groaned and tried to pull Eren closer to him by shuffling his hands around the bed to find for him. He couldn't feel anything. Oh, wait. Levi sighed sadly. There was no Eren. There was nobody. He sat up and brought his hands to his face and rested his face in it.

He could feel his own dried tears on his face. I guess I cried myself to sleep lat night. Levi groaned again and got up to clean his face in the bathroom. He turned on the light and had a good look at his face.

Oh my god what happened to me.

Levi was a fucking mess. Wet patches all over his face, eyes sad and tired, huge eyebags. He looked like shit. Levi quickly washed his face by splashing water on his face a couple of times. He looked into the mirror again to inspect his face. He looked slightly better, not so dead and depressed, only his eyes were giving it away.

He went down to get something to eat. He rummaged the fridge and got out some milk and cereal with some juice. He had the side of his head resting on his palm while the other was stirring the cereal into the milk. The house felt so cold. By now, Eren would be all over him, kissing him, loving him. But no, he was the only one in the house.

Should I go to him today? To explain everything? Levi asked himself a thousand of questions, debating with his mind on whether he should go to Eren today. Levi thought long and hard. If he went, there was going to be two outcomes, one, Eren would listen and forgive him and they would go back to being the best couple in the world. As for the second outcome, Eren would probably break down into tears again the moment he saw Levi and slam the door into his face. Great.

After minutes of thinking and thinking, Levi finally decided to go to Eren. He followed his motto and life quote; no matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you should pick, no one will be able to tell if it's right or wrong till you arrive to some sort of outcome, resulting from your choice. The only thing we are allowed to do is believe we won't regret the choice we made.

Levi was actually quite proud of himself for always following that motto. Perhaps, the result may end in outcome one, and not outcome two. He ran up to change into some clothes. He grabbed his keys and did a one more quick check in the mirror before leaving.

He got in his car and buckled up. He grabbed his contact book from the side compartment on his cardoor and searched for Armin. It wasn't hard since Armin was the second one on the A section. It was a good thing Eren always made a point to keep all his friends' adressess in a contact book just incase. This certainly helped a lot.

In about 20 minutes, he reached a average-sized house, cute looking and full of plants and stuff. Levi quickly got out and ran to the front door. He held his breath and knocked the door twice. He didn't hear anything. He sighed heavily before knocking harder. Then he heard a muffled shout saying "Coming!". Levi took a step back and waited for the door to be opened.

He was greeted by a quite happy looking man. "Yes?" The man asked politely. "Uh yeah hi. Excuse me sir, is it possible that there is a boy here? Friends with Armin? The one who, um, I guess came to your house crying last night?" Levi scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

The old man eyed his for a moment. "Yeah he's here. Just go upstairs, first door on the right. But, before you go in, I mean I know I have nothing to do with this, but who are you and why did Eren suddenly just come to my house sobbing a river?"

Levi froze. Eren cried that much? Shit, I really have to apologize. "Yeah um I'm actually Eren's boyfriend. And the reason why is a really long story. Are you Armin's grandfather? I think Eren mentioned it once or twice before so." The old man just nodded and gestured his hand inside as a sign for Levi to get inside.