one

o n e ;

once taehyung and the girl has climbed back up the bridge, the girl immediately thanked him again.

"stop thanking me again and again, one thank you is enough." taehyung says, laughing. it's been a while since the last time he has laughed.

"i'm sooyoung by the way, what is your name?" the girl finally introduced herself, taehyung was waiting for her to say her name.

the tall guy gave her a smile, "i am taehyung."

they both walked and walked on the endless road, awkward silent lingered them.

"who's that stupid to jump off a bridge then get her dress stucked on that metal?" taehyung breaks the silent with a joke, sooyoung glared at him and hit him.

"you said you're gonna end your life right? why?" sooyoung asks, taehyung was a little taken aback by her question.

shall i answer her question? taehyung released a deep sigh before speaking, "i lost everything." he faced the girl as she motioned him to continue.

"i used to be a businessman, a successful one. i pretty much have it all, a lovely wife and wonderful kids. it all disappeared just because of my mother..." he was catching up his breath.

sooyoung looked at him with full sincerity. "she made me invest to her and her friend's company, she said that they'll build a foundation where they'll help street kids but guess what? that millions of money i invested was gone in a snap of finger. i found out that they got out of the country and now the police are finding them, if they don't find them, i'll be at prison instead. i fucking hate life so much." taehyung's tears won't stop streaming down his face right now.

the girl looked at him with pity, she pat his back for comfort then let him cry on her shoulder.

"i lost everything, my wife and kids just because of her. i despised her so much!" he released himself in her arms, looking  straight at her eyes.

  "i'm so sorry to hear that. you must feel so horrible all these time, i see now why you want to end your life. "  sooyoung whispers, she was crying and she didn't know why. maybe because she could relate somehow to him? 

taehyung noticed her tears and his eyes suddenly went wide,  "oh no, why are you crying?  " he asks while chuckling. as he wipes sooyoung's tears away. the girl immediately shook her head,  "i'm not crying!  " she replied as she continued to sob.

the guy laughed at her,  "well, if you say so..  " taehyung shrugged and started walking away with his hands in his pocket. he was still pretty disappointed that he failed  to end his miserable life. "well, i guess things happens for a reason." 

he continued walking on the way to his condo unit, "wait!" he heard a voice behind him, taehyung stopped walking and turned around to see who's the owner of that voice. it was sooyoung.

"what do you want?" he asks, staring at the girl in front of him. 

sooyoung was out of breath, "i-i have nowhere to stay.. my parents kicked me out, can i please stay here for a while?"

-

author's note ;

hey guys! it's been a while ;) i've been pretty busy sorry. anyways that part where joy is crying was inspired on rosie's interview which she said they both cried together while rosie's telling a story HAHAHA it was really cute, i could imagine that! 

-nicola xo