four

f o u r  ;

when taehyung opened his eyes, sooyoung wasn't around. the tank top and pyjamas that he made sooyoung wear was there at the sofa, he thought that she may be at the bathroom, probably taking a shower. he checked his watch to see it's almost ten in the morning. he stood up and started stretching, he couldn't believe that he had fallen asleep peacefully last night. 

he noticed a sticky note on the coffee table, it was from sooyoung. 

taetae, 

good morning cute stuff! <3 i just went out to grab some coffee, wait for me okay? don't go out:( i'll be upset.

- sooyoung

7:30 am

taehyung smiled but he's a little bit worried because this note says she left by 7:30, where the heck is she? he patiently waited for her for maybe twenty minutes, he couldn't take it anymore. he stood up from the sofa and washed his face then went out.

as he got down to the lobby, he immediately asked the one who's in charge in the front desk. "excuse me, have you seen a girl with black long hair? she wears a floral dress and... she's beautiful."

the woman in the front desk shook her head, "i apologize sir, i didn't noticed." the boy sighed and went out of the building, he was walking and walking until he found a coffee shop. maybe she's there right? i mean she says she's going out to get some coffee? 

taehyung made his way through the coffee shop and scanned the whole area, there's no sight of sooyoung in here. he pulled his hair in frustration, he went out then continuously walked around the streets of seoul to find any coffee shops.

luckily, he found a coffee shop again. he went in, scanned the area and found no sooyoung. he went out, he didn't know what to do. he doesn't know why he's being like this when sooyoung is clearly a stranger  to him.

after almost an hour of walking, he decided to go back to his condo. as he opened the door, he could hear sobbings inside. he rushed inside quickly and found sooyoung on the sofa crying, he glanced at the coffee table to see two hot coffee placed there. 

he hugged sooyoung and when sooyoung saw who was hugging her, she cried loudly- like a baby. the girl kept hitting his chest weakly, "where did you go? i was worried sick!" she pouted, as she hits taehyung's chest again. 

"i told you to wait for me but you didn't!" she whined as taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at the childish girl in front of him. taehyung hugged her once again, "sorry, i'm not gonna do that again." 

"promise?" she then put up her pinky finger. taehyung was hesitating because it reminded him of something horrible that had happened to him in the past. 

"promise." he pinky swore with her and smiled. 

they started drinking their coffee, it was taehyung's favorite. "wanna go out for dinner? i want to take you to my favorite resto. they make international cuisines like chinese, italian and many more!" sooyoung's eyes lit up as she tells the guy her favorite restaurant.

taehyung smiled, "sure, i'm pretty excited."

"make sure to wear something fancy okay? so you can feel the fancy  90's vibe!" sooyoung squeals as taehyung chuckles. 

"90's seems lame but okay i'll wear something fancy."

"okie dokie! i'm going home first, wait for me til 6 okay?" sooyoung says as she grabbed her cup of coffee, taehyung raised his eyebrow at her. 

"you're kicked out right? how the hell are you going in?" he asks with his arms crossed to his chest.

sooyoung smirked, "simple, by sneaking in. i'm gonna use the ladder in our backyard and climb to my room then use the ladder again to get down." taehyung still have the confused look plastered to his face.

"what if they find out?" curious taehyung asks once again, the girl frowned at his question. 

"they won't let me leave the house anymore. but hey, don't ya worry! don't you know that this park sooyoung is an expert at sneaking in? i won't let anyone catch me because i'm clever like a fox." sooyoung grinned at the guy and bid her goodbye to go back home. 

taehyung laughed, "well if you say so." he says, shrugging.