eleven / final chapter

f i n a l e ;

"sir, the new  interns are here." jungkook says after he closes the door behind him. taehyung, who was busy reviewing all the paperworks in his table, looked up lazily.

"let them in."

with that command, jungkook opened the door and gestured two young men and a young woman to come in. they all went inside, looking nervous. maybe because taehyung looked intimidating right now even though he just looked lazy.

"introduce yourselves first." was all taehyung says as he laid his back more comfortably at his swivel chair, looking at the new interns. fivyears has passed ever since sooyoung has disappeared. that quick.

sooyoung saved taehyung from his suicidal self and changed him for better. he was thankful for what she did. taehyung cried for a week but after that, he decided that he should distract himself, so he went back to work.

thanks to his mountain of paperworks that were left in his table, he was distracted. sooyoung didn't jumped to his mind, not once. taehyung sighs as he remembers that today is the day.

the day he kinda wishes never comes. sooyoungs's death anniversary. he doesn't even know if he'll go and visit her grave or not. it was a horrible day for him few years ago.

he's been in hell, longing for the dead girl. but again, thanks to his work, he got distracted. "uh, sir?" jungkook, his long time employee waved his hand in front of his boss.

taehyung blinked many times before focusing his attention back to the new interns. he signalled them to start introducing themselves.

"h-hello, sir! i am kang seulgi, one of the new interns." the girl nervously stuttered but bowed down. taehyung just nods, telling the others to go on.

"just like her, i'm an intern. i'm min yoongi, sir."

"i'm your hope— just kidding. good day, sir! my name's jung hoseok, i will do my best as an intern here." the last one enthusiastically says as he bows politely as well.

jungkook chuckled but taehyung glanced at him for a sec which made jungkook turn back to being serious. "i hope that you all put your efforts in here, no pressure though. have fun and work hard while you're in this company." taehyung says as he stands up from his swivel chair.

the three new interns answered in sync and bowed down at him, taehyung smiled." jungkook, please tell them all they need to know. the rules and regulations, everything. i have a meeting to attend, please guide them thoroughly so that they won't make mistakes in the future." taehyung says, checking his watch and saw that it's almost the meeting time.

he grabbed his coat and brought some of his paperworks before going out and proceeding to the meeting room. they were gonna talk about the foundation which he started. it's a foundation wherein they help suicidal people to be back to normal again.

basically, the foundation will listen to all their problems that probably they kept and never told anyone about it. sooyoung was his inspiration of this foundation.

he was inspired through her, who also saved him from his suicidal self. she saved him from his sadness. the whole meeting, taehyung wasn't paying attention. he was so lost in his thoughts but he made sure that he sinks in some stuff that are really important.