five

f i v e ; 

when the clock struck 5 in the afternoon, taehyung literally knows what to do- to go get changed and go look good for the dinner with sooyoung.  the guy changed into a black sweater and cropped skinny jeans, he tucked in the sweater to make it look like he came from the 90's. he lightly chuckled at the thought of him wearing something like this.

he went to the salon hours ago to dye his hair red, a businessman with red hair? that's funny. he thought that it would go well with his outfit but he was wrong and he kinda regretted it afterwards but then it might change his mind. he sat down on the sofa after getting ready, he waited for sooyoung patiently, it was still early though. it's only 5:20 pm on the clock. 

taehyung wondered what would sooyoung look like or what does she wear? he was just too excited, he could feel his heart beating fast everytime he thinks of that beautiful young lady named sooyoung. he smiled at the thought of sooyoung, is he in love with her? 

-

sooyoung knew that her plan would work when she saw her parents going out, she stared at them with a grin on her face and waited for the car to disappear at her sight. when the car was out of sooyoung's sight, she started to climb up the ladder on the backyard and walked all the way to her room. 

it was pretty hard too though because the room near the backyard wasn't hers but her twin brother kyungsoo. her room is next to his to the left so she had a hard time but it was a piece of cake for her. once she had reached her room, she entered without making a noise. luckily, her window was left open and it was never shut ever since she was kicked out. 

she decided to lay on her bed for a while, "oh, how i missed this bed of mine." she smiled as she closed her eyes in delight, she hugged her pillow and rested for a while.  it was still early though, the clock says it's only 11 in the afternoon so she decided to sleep first.

when the girl woke up, it was already four in the afternoon. she slightly screamed in panic, "crap, i think i'm gonna be late." she says as she got up of her bed and rushed to the bathroom with her towel, she had her own bathroom in her room because she hates it when people enters the bath when she's showering. 

she started showering, the warm water hit her skin and she smiled. "refreshing." sooyoung started washing her hair and then scrubbed her body and then after half an hour, she's finished showering. when the girl finished showering, she dried herself and then went to her closet. there's a lot of clothes but then she remembered that the theme of their dinner is 90's.

sooyoung smiled and took out her grandma's dress- no. it was once owned by her grandma then it was given to her on her eighteenth birthday, it was a floral red dress that ends on her knees. she totally adore this dress and vowed to wear this on her very special day with a special someone- someone close to her heart already even though they had just met.

and that special someone is taehyung. she smiled like an idiot again then giggled, she dressed up and dried her hair. while her hair still drying, she put on light makeup, she puts bb cushion, blush and tint. when her hair dried, she brushed it and let it down. 

when she was ready it was already 5:50 meaning she's awfully late! she panicked once more and opened her door then closed it, even locked it and rushed downstairs without making any sounds of course and then went straight to the front door and opened it, she got out immediately and locked the house again.

sooyoung sighed in relief when she got out of the house, she started walking and walking because the stupid chic forgot her purse on the bed. she mentally face palmed herself and after 10 minutes of walking, she had reached the familiar building and rushed at it.

as she entered the lobby, she  went straight to the floor where taehyung's unit is at using the elevator. when the elevator stopped, she practically ran to the middle unit of the floor, she had rung the doorbell twice and no one answered, on her third bell, taehyung answered.

taehyung froze when she saw the young lady in front of her looking drop dead gorgeous, sooyoung smiled genuinely at the tall guy and he returned a smile as well.

"you look so beautiful tonight. sooyoung." taehyung says out of nowhere, he didn't know what he had just said. 

it made sooyoung's cheeks go red, she giggled and smiled. "you don't look too bad yourself, taehyung."

they both laughed and taehyung offered his arm to sooyoung, she gladly put her arm around his as they started walking to the elevator.