six

s i x ;

"here we are!" sooyoung cheerfully says as they stopped in front of a old built restaurant, they could see lots of antiques inside. taehyung stared in, amazed. "woah, your family eats here often? the place is aesthetically pleasing in the eyes!" the guy was grinning right now.

sooyoung smiled and nodded, "yeah, we loved it in here." the young girl replied, they went inside and went to the front table. sooyoung's arms were still wrapped around taehyung's as they were surprised by an old man, the man stared at sooyoung and taehyung and gave them a polite smile.

"uhm, good evening. my friend sooyoung made a reservation for two people in this restaurant." taehyung says while pointing to sooyoung, which is beside him. the man looked taehyung suspiciously, sooyoung was fiddling her fingers in nervous as she looks down. the man grabbed his notebook where he probably puts the names of people who reserves at this restaurant. 

taehyung stared at sooyoung who is now smiling at him, "name again please?" the man asked as he scan his notebook. "it's sooyoung and taehyung." taehyung replied politely, the man nodded as he closed his notebook. the man smiled at them, "this way please." the man lead them to the part of the restaurant where it's not crowded, there, placed a table for two. 

the man gave the menu and they started to order, once they're done ordering, the man said "if you guys need anything, don't hesitate to call me. your order will be here in twenty minutes." then bowed politely and walked on the front table again.

"woah, that guy's kinda creepy." taehyung commented but sooyoung just smiled. "yeah, he wasn't usually like that though. maybe he hasn't eaten right, he's a high spirited man. it is so unusual." taehyung nodded and smiled back, "you sure do eat often here, do ya? even about that, you truly know. impressive!" 

sooyoung laughed, "of course! it's pretty amazing how this restaurant hasn't closed yet, i've been eating here my whole life." she stretched her arms and yawned, "i'm kinda sleepy though." she says as she grabbed the cup of coffee and starts drinking. 

"aww sleepyhead, the food will be here any minute so don't ya snore." taehyung joked, messing with sooyoung's hair making her pout in annoyance.  after a few minutes their food had arrived. 

both of them drooled as they saw the italian delicacy in front of them, the man who was at the front table who brought their food, bowed politely. "as i said before, if you need anything don't hesitate to call me." he then walked away.

"wow, it's been a while since i ordered italian food! this looks so delicious." sooyoung says as she licked her lips, she starts to dig in as taehyung watched her. the guy smiled, staring at the  beautiful lady in red who is eating adorably.

taehyung then joined her as he digs in as well at his pasta, he smiled in satisfaction. sooyoung stopped eating for a sec as she pulls out something from her bag, it was a small bottle. taehyung couldn't guess what on earth it was but then she saw the label which says 'rat poison'.

the guy's eyes widen in shock, he almost choked but he pretended he didn't see that. he saw sooyoung pouring the poison into her food, "w-wait, are you serious?" he asks her as he stares at the bottle again.

sooyoung raised her eyebrow, "didn't we planned on killing ourselves? this is the right chance." she says as she twirled the pasta on her fork, ready to eat again. taehyung shook his head, "no, it's not the time yet. this is not the right time!" he insisted.

the lady in red laughed bitterly, "then tell me taehyung. when is the right time coming? huh?" hearing those from her  breaks the guy's heart. tears stared to stream on sooyoung's face, "i just wanna leave this damn world already." the girl broke down then taehyung hugged her.

"the right time will come soon." he mutters, taehyung knows they just met but he thinks he likes her. she made him feel special whe no one couldn't. 

i think i don't wanna leave this world yet, not just now. i wanna spend more time with you, sooyoung.