ten

t e n ;

the next day, taehyung woke up. he took a quick shower and dressed up, as he thinks about what the old man told him about sooyoung, he needs more proof.

proof that what kyungsoo said is true. he went out and went to the front table at the lobby. "what can i help you, sir?" the lady asks, eyes focused on the papers that were placed at the table.

i won't ask questions that would make me look like a fool. he sighed before speaking, "uh, may i ask where the security room is at?" he fiddled his fingers nervously.

the young lady in front of her looked at him for a minute, taehyung stared at the identification card of the lady. kim yerim. "it's beside the last elevator, may i ask why are you asking me about it?" yeri asks, confused and concerned.

"u-uh well.. something in my room is missing, i need to check the cctv footage of the lobby all the way to my unit." taehyung swiftly lied, putting his hand on the table. yeri just shrugged and decided to do her thing as taehyung went to the security room.

when he went there, he saw two men that were sitting on swivel chairs. one was around his age and one is probably older than him. the tall guy stood up and bowed when he saw taehyung.

"oh s-sir. what brings you here?" the tall guy asks, probably nervous. he told him that he needs cctv footages from specific dates.

the tall guy smacked the other guy who was laughing as he watches a drama that taehyung doesn't even care about. the smaller guy groaned and stood up," hyung! why are you like this?" he whined like a kid as the older guy smacked him again.

taehyung saw their ID's as the two guys continued to argue. kim seokjin and park jimin. "you dumbass, one of the residents here needs our help!" seokjin hissed at the younger guy.

the two stopped bickering when taehyung cleared his throat, "find the footages from these dates." seokjin ordered jimin as the younger guy sat down again and started doing his thing.

after around five minutes, taehyung's phone started ringing. he took out his phone and saw irene calling him. irene was his wife, he groaned and answered it.

" what do you need?" taehyung asks, irritated at the fact irene is calling him. he heard a chuckle on the other line as his eyebrows came together, "it's been a while." the feminine voice from the other line says.

taehyung rolled his eyes, "yeah, now what?" he says, massaging his temples and sat down near jimin and seokjin.

"how are you?" irene asks which made taehyung mad and hang up his phone. why the hell would she call just to ask how am i doing? does she thinks i'm a joke?

seokjin looked at the monitor and saw that jimin has found the footages. "sir, take a look." he says as taehyung stands up and went nearer to the monitor.

on the first date that he gave, he saw how stupid he looks like when he went out of his unit, he was offering his arm to sooyoung but the girl wasn't seen at the footage.

taehyung can't still seem to believe it so he asked for the next footage, it was when sooyoung and him went back to his place. they were arguing that time but the footage shows that he was talking to someone he can't even see!