two

t w o ;

taehyung entered his pass code once they have reached his condo unit. the girl quietly followed him as they went inside.

"wow,  you own this place? " sooyoung asks as she made herself comfortable on the sofa,  her eyes are scanning the whole place.

the guy glanced for a sec on sooyoung then went to his room,  totally ignoring the question. he grabbed pyjamas and shirts and went out immediately.

sooyoung stared at taehyung, confused. "this is my wife's clothes, go change." he says,  tossing it to the girl.

she looked at it,  still confused.  taehyung ignored her and went to the bathroom and took a shower.

"why his wife's clothes? " she asked herself as she continued to stare at it. it was a plain pink tank top and unicorn pyjamas. she looked at the top with disgust.

after a few minutes, he got out of the shower, already dressed. sooyoung entered the bathroom. took a quick shower and dried herself and changed into the clothes that taehyung gave her. as she got out of the bathroom, taehyung stared at her with his eyebrows raised at the girl.

"your dress was lame so i had to let you change." taehyung says, sooyoung sat down on the sofa as she glared at the guy. "that wasn't lame though!" she argued as she scowled at the guy.

taehyung laughed, "yeah whatever. why are you wearing something like that though?" he suddenly asks, his eyes were on her. sooyoung released a deep sigh, "well.. that's actually my grandma's dress..." she trails, fiddling with her fingers.

"so that explains why it was so lame." taehyung joked making the girl glare at him coldly, "shut up." sooyoung says making the guy put up his hands in surrender as he laughed. "i planned on wearing this once i die." 

taehyung was listening carefully at the girl, "but it didn't happened, because this stupid dress got stuck on a fucking stick. damn." her tears started streaming right now. she quickly wiped it so taehyung won't see it but it was seen by him.

"i have a question. do you still love your wife?" that words made taehyung's world almost stop. why the hell is she asking a question like this?  he didn't answered for almost a minute, sooyoung regretted asking it. "i'm so sorry i shouldn't have as-" before she could finish, the guy was crying, she doesn't know why though.

"i don't love her anymore." he coldy says,  breaking eye contact with her. taehyung took a deep breathe, "how can i love someone who cheated on me while we're married? "

curios sooyoung wants the guy to continue, she feels like they are connected to each other. "i just discovered that she's cheating on me when i got home so tired, last month. i freaking saw how they had sex, i saw how my so called 'wife' was enjoying everything and it broke me. it broke my trust to her. it fucking hurts. " he was sobbing.

sooyoung looked at him with pity. "she kept on denying it, even though i witnessed everything. i was blind all these times. i thought she loved me but i guess she didn't ."

"fuck this life! i just want to end it, everyone broke my trust. " he says, the girl was speechless, she didn't know what to do to make him feel better. she pulled him close to her, wrapping her arms around the crying guy. she hugged him, she wants to take away his pain.

taehyung hugged the girl back, still sobbing. "just cry it out taehyung, let your pain out. it will be alright. " sooyoung says, the sobbing turned into small hiccups.

sooyoung chuckled, "i'll get you water. " before taehyung could speak, the girl had already stood up and went to the refrigerator. the guy stared his reflection at the mirror, he was a crying mess.

the guy wiped his tears away, went to the fridge as well to get the bottle of soju. he took out two shot glasses as he motioned sooyoung to follow him back to the living room now.

the girl brought the glass of water with her and followed taehyung back to the living room. she offered him the water and he immediately shook his head in reply, "let's drink to forget. " he says, in between of his hiccups.

"taehyung.  drinking is not the solution to move on. "

"i know but can't we just drink? to forget temporarily then we'll wake up to a new miserable tomorrow. " he pour down soju on both shot glasses.

"ugh, fine. then we'll plan how will we kill ourselves. "

"deal. " taehyung grinned as he drank his soju shot. sooyoung did the same and smiled at him.

planning on ending our lives? that's nice.

-

nicola's side note ;

i'm sorry for not updating for so long :( i've been really busy lately. i'll make it up to you guys, i swear! next week, i'll update again so stay tuned.