seven

s e v e n ;

after the dinner with sooyoung , they went to taehyung's place and did not make any interaction with each other. taehyung thinks that sooyoung really wanted to end both of their lives but the guy didn't want to, not just yet.

it's because taehyung has realised something. taehyung likes sooyoung, yes he does. even though they just met? yes. not just because she is a gorgeous young lady but because they both could relate to each other somehow.

taehyung felt connected to her, it felt like they have know each other for a long time. "i'm gonna take some rest." sooyoung broke the silence and lay down on the sofa.

the young lady forced her eyes shut, trying to sense if taehyung is still standing there- not making a move. the guy hasn't moved a bit, but then decided to sit on the sofa where sooyoung is laying down.

"sooyoung. are you upset with me? why won't you talk to me? " taehyung asks, trying to hold sooyoung's cold hands. the girl just let him hold her hand, not even budging.

she couldn't sleep but her eyes are still forced shut. she hears taehyung but decides to ignore him. sooyoung was really upset at the fact that taehyung doesn't want to die with her yet.

when is the right time huh, taehyung? i've been living in misery for decades now. i want my life to end already.

taehyung didn't moved, he squeezed sooyoung's hand that he was holding. "sooyoung, i know you're awake. please talk to me." he calls out again, with pleading tone.

hearing him like that made sooyoung's heart break into million pieces, her tears starts to fall as she cried silently without taehyung noticing it.

"if you're ready to talk with me about it, let me know sooyoung." taehyung says, squeezing her hand once more before letting it go as he stood up and went to his room, still feeling sad.

when sooyoung heard the door of taehyung's room shut quietly, she opened her eyes and sat on the sofa as she continued to cry silently.

i don't know what i feel right now, i want to leave but if leave this world without taehyung... i feel like i'll live a world much more miserable than i am living right now.

"i'm sorry taehyung.. i will tell you everything once i'm ready. i'm willing to tell you, it's just.. i'm scared." she mumbles as she wipes her tears and laid down again and tried to sleep.

-

the next day, sooyoung woke up early and starts preparing breakfast for the two of them. she won't food poison this time, of course.

she respects taehyung's decision, finally, after thinking about it overnight, she will only tell everything to taehyung when the right time has come.

taehyung's door opened, revealing a sleepy him as he walked out. he yawned but then when he saw sooyoung cooking breakfast, he slapped himself so that his senses would wake up.

the guy smiled at the sight where sooyoung has an apron on, cooking breakfast for him. only for him. a blush crept to his face as he sat down at the sofa since the food isn't cooked yet.

sooyoung is aware that taehyung is there, but she didn't know that he's gazing at her intently. once sooyoung has finished cooking,she puts the tray which contains their food on the table.

taehyung went to the table and sat down, sooyoung cooked kimchi stew and sausage, omelette, and of course rice. it smells good that even he is drooling.

sooyoung cleared her throat, trying to get the guy's attention which worked. "i didn't know what to cook, plus i saw kimchi in your fridge so i thought i could turn it into a stew. don't worry, i didn't put all of the kimchi right there." the girl tried to explain, without emotions painted to her face.

taehyung looked at her, with his chin resting on his hand. he raised his eyebrow at her and chuckled darkly." is that what you're concern of, sweetie? " he asks, licking his bottom lip still looking at her with the same gaze as before.

sooyoung stared back at him for a minute, it felt like a staring contest because no one dared to stop staring. sooyoung broke the stare and hit him with a spoon in his head.

"stop being cocky, you shithead. let's eat already! we have somewhere to go this early at morning." sooyoung says as she starts digging in her food.

-

nicola's side note !

omg guys it's been a while, forgive me TT i have many work to be done since i have online classes since the pandemic started.

please stay in your houses and be pray so that this pandemic will end, btw i will update every sunday!