three

t h r e e ;

"so how did you met your wife?" sooyoung asks, as she poured down soju on her shot glass. taehyung could actually sense that the girl was getting drunk already, he doesn't know if he wants to answer her question or not, he feels like this question is too personal.

it took him for minutes to answer the question, "we met at a party. actually, the one who threw the party was a friend of mine which happens to be a friend of hers as well, small world right? when i saw her, she was alone, looking lonely. being the good guy i am, i sat next to her and talked to her. we instantly clicked and exchanged numbers then you could guess what happens next." taehyung smiled weakly at the girl in front of her, sooyoung looks so cute when drunk.

"aww. typical love stories." sooyoung chuckled bitterly, she poured soju on taehyung's glass and bumped their glasses at each other's glasses. the guy laughed bitterly as well, "i know right. i kinda regret it." he mumbled. 

"have you ever been in love to someone?" taehyung suddenly asks the girl, her face turned pale on that question. she doesn't want to talk about it. for her, being in love with someone is something she doesn't want to again. it breaks her heart more. "uh sooyoung? are you listening? i asked you a question."

maybe if she tells him, that thorn in her chest, the pain will go away. maybe when she tells him, it will ease. "of course. being in love is the best part of being a human." she says with her whole heart. "i've been in love with this guy for god knows how many years has it been. we were so in love to the point i become obsessed with him, i never wanted him to go anywhere but to my side only. i want him close to me, i don't want him talking to everyone else but me. i want his attention and affection. only for me. " sooyoung says, now without any emotions at her face painted.

she could feel her chest tightened, "i want him only for me.  i was posessive." she looked up, trying to prevent her tears to stream down. "that was some scary shit." taehyung joked, the girl chuckled. "what made you to do that though?" he asks her all of the sudden.

"he cheated on me. he was meeting other girls behind my back, he was fucking them like there's no tomorrow. i hated him but the love i got for him was too much. that's how i got obsessed, but i realized it was wrong. everything was wrong in the first place." she says, with a smile. it was a sincere smile.

taehyung smiled back as he poured soju again on his shot glass, it was the last bottle of soju yet he wasn't still drunk. the girl had already passed out, she was now sleeping peacefully on the coffee table on the living room. taehyung stared at her and chuckled, "why can't no one beat me in not being drunk?" he asks to himself, pouting as he starts to feel the dizziness.

"i'm..not..sleepy.." he mumbled as his eyes slowly closed, his head falling down on the coffee table as well. 

they both forgot their pain.. temporarily. the room was filled with silence, the both of them slept safe and sound.