Why are you here now?

"Kira what are you gonna do?"

"Once upon a time, there was a happy little girl..."

"Yeah..."

"But That girl grew up and faced the reality of the cold cruel harsh world. I'm going to get revenge."

"Revenge? What is revenge?"

"It's when bad people get punished."

"But if you punish them wouldn't you be as bad?"

"Your right. But I don't care if I have to be the bad guy who punishes bad guys."

"After your revenge what are you planning to do?"

"....."

"I hope you revenge doesn't lead you down the dark path."

"Thanks for being by my side.... ???"

"But your going to get revenge just because of a petty little thing?"

"Yeah I'm stupid I know you don't have to tell me but the look on their faces will satisfy my burning desire to see them suffer like I did. Its eating me up whole and I'm obeying them."

6 months ago

Tick Tock

                 Tick Tock

                                  Tick Tock

                                                   Tick Tock

"Class, This Saturday we will be having the event if you haven't heard. Did everyone turn in their money already?" The teacher questioned the class as she stared at us "Yes" the class said in sync like robots while I just stared at the window boredly while my hand was under my chin as I sighed

The sky is beautiful today... Like always so blue.

"Akira did you bring in your money?" The teacher asked while I turned my head forward to stare at the teacher. I could feel everyone eyes on me, it was like they were staring into my soul with their demonic eyes. The teacher waited on for me to speak, my mouth opened a bit to speak but my lips wouldn't move and my voice was afraid to speak out. I saw people whispering in the corner of my eyes, some looking bored, some giggling, some not even paying attention, some looking irritated with me because I wasn't speaking.

I felt so inferior to the whole classroom, I felt like shrinking as they grew taller and bigger like giants staring down on me while I looked down on the ground. I closed my mouth and took a deep breath making people wondering what I was doing.

"No I didn't... I'll turn it in by tomorrow." I said with my voice shaky and High while being nervous. I never told you guys my story did I? My story, It isn't interesting like others, I'm not the popular girl or brainiac girl or anything special. Everything isn't what it seems, mustn't judge a book by its cover but I don't have a cover do I huh.

"Bring it in by tomorrow than..." The teacher said eyeing me before she started writing on the board with her chalk piece

The class continued while I took a small deep breath, I shook my head to the sides a bit. I read the board as it said "Class Options"

"Alright does anyone have any suggestions that we should do to greet the new comers?" The teacher asked while the class stayed silent thinking of some

Someone stood up from their seat and slammed their hand on their desk making everyone stare at the person including me confused on why they did that "MAID CAFE!" The person shouted while everyone stared at him weirdly while I was speechless