24.

Jackson

"My sisters are coming over for dinner" Jinyoung smiled, turning to me while changing his bedsheets. I nod in response, giving him a small smile in return.

I had tackled him to his bed after lunch, mussing up his hair and sheets while making out with him. I had gotten used to the feeling of him beside me over the past few days that it felt like he was really far away during lunch.

I had only released him after he promised me that there would be more making out that night. He had insisted I sit down at his desk chair instead of helping him again.

He looked so... domesticated at the moment and all I could think about was stare. His hair was ruffled up in such a sexy way, his lips still slightly swollen, his eyes shining and crinkling with joy while he smiled at me.

I really need to make him mine. The thought seeing him like this every day overwhelmed me, distracting me from any other thoughts.

"Jinyoung ah! Where is he?!" we heard, his sisters probably arriving. I snapped out of it, jumping to my feet just as they barged into the room, staring at the two of us.

"Noonaaaaaa" he grumbled, trying to block the two of them as they tried to approach me, peering over his shoulder.

"Hello Sooyoung noona, hello Boyoung noona" I bowed, greeting them formally. I should at least introduce myself again to them.

"Jinyoung ah. You're making it awkward for him. Look" Sooyoung frowned, turning him to face me.

"Jackson ah. We've met before. You don't need to be so formal" Boyoung smiled, patting my bum.

I smiled, cracking up at the situation, breaking up the tension. It felt so awkward greeting them like that but I really thought that I should. They laughed along, all of us relaxing.

~

"So. Tell us. How did you two get together?" Sooyoung asks, propping her head up by her chin, resting her elbow on the table.

We had all settled about the dining table to talk while our parents were in the living room. His sisters kept giggling and nudging each other every time Jinyoung and I held hands or simply looked at each other.

"Well. I always had feelings for him and kissed him first, it kind of continued from there. What I didn't expect was for him to say he liked me first in front of our fans" I teased, looking at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung blushed, covering his face as he smiled, his sister's teasing him more about it after. I laughed along, watching him stick his tongue out at me. I blinked in surprise, my heart skipping a beat. It's never dull with him. God, I love him... I really don't know what I'll do without him.

I waited till Jinyoung left to get us water before turning to his sisters. I have to get their permission as well, especially since they're older.

"I'm a mess. I've always been a mess but I hope that I'm good enough. Would you two give me your blessings to ask for Jinyoung's hand? I would like to marry him. Officially" I ask, bowing my head to them.

"For real?!" Boyoung asks, she was smiling from ear to ear as she clapped her hands.

"What she means is yes. Of course you do" Sooyoung smiles, ruffling my hair. I smiled back at them, watching as they secretly celebrated before acting like nothing happened when Jinyoung came back to the table.

We all settled at the dining table for dinner after, his parents placing dishes on my rice, trying to fatten me up.

My parents left for their room first, wanting to pack as they had an early flight back the next day. All of us slowly going back to our rooms after, sleepy from all the food. We bid the others a good night, Jinyoung tugging me to his room, stretching while he yawned.