30.

Jinyoung

I woke up early, feeling parched from the drinks the night before. I stretched, looking up to see Jackson still asleep.

I gently untangled myself, careful not to wake him as I crawled out of bed. I went to the kitchen, to grab a bottle of water, quenching my thirst before heading to the shower.

I changed quickly, deciding to get some medicine for Jackson in case he has a hangover. I wasn't sure what he drank the night before but I didn't want him to have headaches again.

I checked on Jackson before heading out, watching him as he snored. His arms had wrapped themselves around my pillow, his face buried by my pillow and his fringe.

I reached forward to brush his fringe off his forehead, smiling as he mumbled my name in his sleep. I pressed a quick kiss to his forehead, breathing him in before turning to leave.

I exited the room to see the other members lounging around in their pyjamas the living room. Yugyeom and Bam were half lying on the soda, the bums supporting them somehow as they sat on the edge of the seat. JB had his arm around Youngjae as Youngjae rested his head on JB's shoulder, his eyes still half open.

"Where are you heading to?" JB asked, raising his hand in a half wave to greet me before continuing to rub the sleep from his eyes.

"I'm going to get some hangover medicine for Seunnie. Do any of you need some too?" I asked, slipping on my shoes.

They shook their head, all of them still half awake. Mark yawned while stretching, coming out from his room at that moment.

"None for me. Would you like me to go with you?" Mark asked. I shook my head, seeing as he was still in his pyjamas.

"I'll be okay. I want to be back before he wakes. See you guys!" I smiled, waving at them.

I giggled to myself, watching them all raised their hands in response, too tired to even wave. They really are children.

~

I headed to the nearby pharmacy, buying some painkillers and a bottled drink that the pharmacist recommended.

They recommended that the medicine be taken after food and I nodded, deciding to grab some breakfast for the others as well.

I walked to the shops nearby, spotting a jewellery shop. I should get him a ring back...

I went in, not really knowing what to get him when I spotted a diamond encrusted silver ring, the band thicker but similar to his family ring.

I looked down at my finger, smiling as they both shone under the light.

"I would like to get this please" I told the salesperson.

"Good choice. It's an old design but it's actually a limited edition. They only produced 10 of these in the world" he said, smiling while packing it for me.

"That's great. It's unique then. Thank you" I smiled. I kept the box in my pocket, wanting to surprise him when I got back.

I stepped into a bakery next, seeing some cheese bun that I knew Jackson would like. I picked some bread for the members as well, quickly paying and leaving. He should be up by now...

I was keeping my change while walking when a pair of shoes stood in front of me, blocking my way. I shut my wallet before looking up, slipping my wallet into my pocket while wondering who it was.

My stomach and fists clenched in anger, seeing the girl in front of me. Heo Jini. I seethed, wanting to shout at her when I remembered that we were in a public place.