Babe (ies)

Dean.

"Cas!" I yelled & got no answer so I kept repeating it and walking around our house.
I walked into our room and looked around, nothing. Looked in the guest room, nothing. Looked in the bathrooms, nothing. I walked upstairs and the bathroom door was wide open so I popped my head in, nothing. I looked in the guest room to the right, nothing. So I looked in the guest room left of the bathroom and there he was. Sitting on the ground looking at the wall with pieces on the ground everywhere.
"Cas, what are you doing?" I leaned against the door.
"Putting this together." He said holding up a white piece of wood.
"What's that babe." I said walking over to him standing behind him.
"Baby crib." He looked up and smiled at me and I sighed.
"You and babies Castiel, we'll work on that later."
"I want to work on it now Dean. We're 24 with stable jobs and a nice house. We got this more than anything."
"You got this more than anything." I said to him and he turned around to face me and sighed.
"We got this Dean, you think you're not ready but I know you are. I know we are, what are you so afraid of?" He took my hands in his and pouted a little at me and I sighed.
"Cas, we're not even married yet, can you at least wait until then that way we have a better chance to adopt. You know many adoption agencies don't like people like us."
"Well fuck them then! It's 2020, I think we should have every right to adopt a child in need as anyone else okay! And I want a baby, whether we're married or not." And with that he turned around away from me.

I sat on the floor behind him as we went back to putting the crib together. I was so fixated on him I hadn't even noticed I was messing with my fingers. I looked down and started messing with the ring on my finger. Castiel had proposed a year and a half ago and he's been working on wedding plans but me being me I don't want to get married quite yet. I don't know what it is about getting married and having a baby that terrifies me but it does and it's genuinely unhealthy for me. For us really, he wants this all so bad and I need to get over myself, it'll really help us.
I moved myself next to him and put my head in his shoulder. He sighed and stopped what he was doing to rest his head on my head. He wanted this, more than anything.
"Which do you wanna do first?" I looked up at him slightly adjusting my head.
"What?" He sat his head up and looked at me in confusion.
"Do you want to have the wedding and sign papers on papers, or adopt a baby?"
"Baby, definitely it'll take longer. Well it might take longer, I already signed our names on some papers to start the process with an agency and they're just waiting on us."
"Are you telling me you foraged my signature?" I sat all the way up.
"Well, maybe... I really want this."
"I know Castiel, trust me babe I know." I kissed his forehead and held his hand.
"Well now that we agree on something, let's start getting ready for get our baby babe." I laughed at the dumb joke he made.
"Really?"
"Yeah it's funny see, I called you babe and the baby well baby. But what makes it ironic is that you can call a baby babe and it-"
"Give it up, good luck in the crib!" I said getting up and walking out of the room.

That man kills me, I swear.

‼️‼️Hello boys and girls and other human beings welcome to the first chapter of this book.
If you're new this is the second book to my first one "Go Ahead, Do Your Worst" so if you haven't read that check it out on my profile.
If you're here from that book, then hello my loves welcome back!

Since I do have 2 full times jobs and travel a lot I'll try to update this book as much as I can, I won't put myself on a schedule cause I know I won't stick to it.

But I do hope you enjoyed this first but short chapter. I promise the rest...are just as short. Haha, no long chapters in this I'm trying a new writing style now that I've matured since the last book.
But I love you guys and I can't wait to write this for ya! ⚠️If you have ANY CHAPTER ideas let me know and I'll try to incorporate them into the book.⚠️
Adios!‼️‼️