Make Those Meatballs Baby

Cas.

"Tell me how much you love me." I whined.
"You walk in from work and this is the bullshit you're already on." He laughed.
"Dean, that's mean!"
"If I didn't love you I wouldn't have married you the second we could afford it." He told me turning to face me.
"That is very much true." I smiled at him.
The wedding was gorgeous he outdid himself, there were little tents everywhere so people could get ready on a huge plain of land. And the wedding was outside during the sunset with the cutest little flower girl. Our brothers were out grooms men among others. He had Charlie as his best man which was so amazing and so funny she work the sexiest red tux she outshined us really. Then our reception was cute, in a big barn with a fantastic dinner and lots of dancing. It was everything I could've ever imagined.
"What we cooking for dinner?" He got off the couch and I undid my tie.
"Maybe...chicken alfredo, spaghetti, fettuccine?"
"Spaghetti, and you can make those cute little meatballs."
"Oh shut it." I pushed him and he grabbed my arms to pull me into him giving me a kiss.
"Wash ya hands! I don't know where you've been."
"Work Dean, I've been at work. Try it sometime." I giggled turning on the water from the sink.
"Woah not the hostility, I work baby." He rubbed my arms and kissed my neck before walking to the cabinets.
"It was a joke silly." I dried my hands and opened the fridge.
"I know. Grab the pots." He told me and I grabbed a pot for the pasta and a pan for the meatballs.

I took the pan, put oil in at and set it on the stove while Dean put water in the pot and put it in the stove.
"Make those meatballs baby!!" He yelled and I laughed seasoning the meat.
I rolled them in little balls and put them in the pan while Dean put the pasta in the pot and leaving it to boil.
"Can we get a pet?" He asked me and I laughed.
"What kind of pet?" I was watching the meatballs.
"A cat." He said I turned around seeing him sitting on the counting kicking his legs back and forth.
"A cat?"
"Yeah what's wrong with a cat?" He asked hopping off the counter and going to the pasta to stir it.
"Do you even like cats?"
"Yeah I like cats." He said and I stopped what I was doing to look at him.
"I think I like cats." He said.
"There's the answer I was looking for you weirdo." I told him and he drained the pasta.
I put the meatballs on a plate with a paper towel to soak the oil from it while Dean put the sauce in the pot. Boom, we made spaghetti and meatballs just like that.

After we ate we kinda just chilled around watched a few movies before I looked at him.
"Baby names."
"Cas.." he trailed off, I'm sure he was sick of baby stuff at this point.
"Come on, let's spitball names." I said taking my body off his and facing him.
"Girl or boy?"
"Boy."
"Jeremy, Shawn, Jacob..."
"Oh oh Misha, or Jensen, oh or Jared."
"Where are you getting these ridiculous names?" He chuckled.
"Hey, they're cool. They're unique." I playfully hit him.
"Unique is one way to put it." He said and I shook my head at him.
"Okay, girls."
"Um, Allison, Briar, Essence." The last two were nice.
"Um, Samantha, Felicia, or Kim. I said and he nodded.
"Is that out of your system now?"
"Yes it is." I said and he opened his arms for me to lay back in them and I did.

Okay but can I get an applause?? Two updates IN THE SAME MONTH! I ain't did that in so long! Anyways, Happy early Thanksgiving. I don't celebrate it but if you do eat for the both of us okay! Is there anything you guys wanna see happen this book? Like I already have the basis of what I want to happen but I can add in some other shit.
Also, I'm obsessed with Among Us, anyone else? No just me? Okay cool :) peace!