Bonded

Sans left the bathroom after he took a good long look at himself. This new form would be beneficial for his plans, and he had to admit, he quite liked this new body. The pieces were falling into place quite nicely.

He strolled into the kitchen to find Frisk busy washing the dishes they had left behind. She didn't seem to notice him as she just kept on scrubbing, a pensive expression on her face as she scrubbed an already sparkling dish. Walking up behind her, he wrapped fleshy arms around her middle and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, softly humming at the strange sensation.

"You know, It's still a little weird getting to feel skin on skin." He murmured absently, his lips brushing against the sensitive flesh of her throat.

Setting the dish aside, she reached up to hold the arms around her waist while she giggled and squirmed at the ticklish feeling on her neck. He chuckled lowly at her reaction and peppered gentle kisses to her skin, marveling at the little gasp she couldn't contain.

Frisk sighed softly at the pleasant feeling of his lips on her skin, but her mind buzzed frantic with worry. What if the council found out that monsters could 'turn human'? Would they immediately be seen as a threat, would more protestors rise up and demand for their persecution? How would their actions affect not only their future, but those of all the monsters?

She swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to chase away the doubt. If anyone could save their people, it was Sans, she mused.

She would have to keep this under tight wraps though, for if the council found out about the experiment, it could very well end in the extinction of all monsters.

She instinctively stiffened, catching the attention of her now human lover. He whispered softly against her skin and ran his hands up her arms slowly, reassuringly, easing the tension from her body.

Smooth lips curved upward as he ran his tongue up the thin chord of muscle to her ear, sucking the unsuspecting appendage in his mouth and humming lowly.

He smiled at the shiver she fought to hide, and decided that just wouldn't do. Releasing it with a harsh nibble, he blew softly against the shell of her ear and reveled in the tightening of her arms on his, small pants escaping past parted lips at his pleasurable torture.

Truth be told, this was a new experience for the both of them, one that he had every intention of exploring. Fast, slow, however she wanted for as long as she wanted.

Rumbling low in her ear, he whispered huskily, "What do you say we hit the hay? Or more importantly roll in it."

She giggled softly at his joke, her own voice airy and high as she fought of the instinctive blush, "Let me finish these first, love. Then we can play all you want."

A grin spread across his lips as he slowly tightened his grip and placed tender kisses and nips along her throat in an attempt to entice her. His hands continued their lazy movements on her arms before moving up to gently comb her hair to the side while his mouth never stopped licking, sucking, and nibbling on the sensitive flesh. Each moan and sigh that met his ears only fueled his ever growing desire, and with a barely restrained growl, he pulled her waist to his to show her just how she affected him.

This felt different than it ever had before, and he couldn't care less as long as his belovéd didn't stop writhing at his ministrations, as long as she never stopped whispering his name like a life-line.

She felt her resolve growing weaker with every passing moment of his sensual torture, until finally she couldn't take it any longer. Turning in his arms, dishes long forgotten, she cupped his face in her hands to guide him into a searing kiss that steadily grew more needy and longing with every brush of lips. Sans, not one to back down from a challenge, grasped her hips and lifted her onto the countertop, pressing his weight into her middle as he took what he wanted, exploring her mouth feverishly, like a man starved.