Chapter 2 (Catching Feelings)

I got home that night speechless, the whole car ride home I didn't say a word. So many questions echoed in my head that I didn't know how to answer them.

I took off my dress and makeup, throwing my hair up in a bun shortly after. I put on a pair of pajamas which consisted of Liam's boxer shorts and Zayn's Shirt. I crawled under the covers and began to cry.

Zayn's shirt still smelt strong of his scents, which was many, being the pretty boy he is. I'm still in love with Zayn, I know it, I'm not sure if he actually cares about me, but if he didn't why would he do that to Harry.

That's another situation. Harry. Why was there such a distinct connection between us, I felt so safe and free when I was with him. My thoughts were interrupted with a knock on my window, ironically it was Zayn.

"What do you want Zayn?" I pondered opening the latch on my window.

"We need to talk." He flat out stated, I nodded to let him know he could come in.

"Your not going to make me look like an idiot like that again, understand?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Zayn, I don't know what your talking about." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes you do, people still think we're a couple, and your going to be a little slut a make out with Harry in front of everyone!" He screamed.

My mouth hung open in astonishment.

"Zayn, you cheated on me, and we broke up, you were with yet another girl tonight.." I stammered.

"Really we broke up Nicole, because I don't remember either of us saying that, just....shut up, because honestly I'm the best damn thing that ever happened to you in your poor pathetic life, and this is how you repay me, really?" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, they poured down my face in streams.

"Zayn...I.....I" I started saying.

"Save it, I can't believe there was a time I actually loved you, it's...it's over." He finally stated as his eyes watered heavily.

"Zayn wait!" I cried tugging his arm back. He pushed me away and I became dizzy quickly. I fell to the floor with a thus.

He went out the window, and stormed to his car, I watched him drive away until there was nothing on the street, everything was silent.

I huddled in my knees before I reached under the bed to pick up a sharp glass object. I knew I should't do what I'm about to, but at this time there was nothing else to take the pain away.

I gently slid it across my wrist, I watched blood form, only to then go harder and deeper with the glass up my arm. If you look deep into my eyes you can feel my pain, you can see my anger slipping away as it becomes a messy painting on my skin.

I woke up the next morning on the floor, there were dried tears on my face and dried blood on my arm. I went to the bathroom and washed my wrist, it hurt badly. I grabbed a towel and started scrubbing the blood off my floor, if Liam saw this he would just put me on more medication.

I locked my door and didn't come out for the rest of the weekend, Liam got more paranoid and worried everyday, but at this point I didn't care, I just don't understand how Zayn could be so cruel to me.

It didn't even sound like Zayn, It sounded as if someone else was speaking for him. Maybe he was right, maybe if I would have treated him better, if I was prettier, and if I tried harder to keep him with me he would still be at my side.

My alarm rang me Monday morning, I slowly got up and went to the mirror. Dark bags hung under my eyes with Friday's remaining makeup. I washed my face thoroughly before applying light sheet of makeup to my face.

My hair was so matted it irritated me so I left it in the bun knowing I would have to do something with it later. I threw a Victoria's secret Angels hoodie and sweat pants, and slipped on converse. I ventured down the stairs scared of what Liam would yell and lecture me about after the stunt I had just pulled.

To my surprise he wasn't there, I wasn't hungry so I didn't get any food. I was never hungry lately. I think mainly it was because I didn't want to eat. I didn't want to gain weight. My weight was my biggest insecurity even though I was only 115 pounds.

I stepped outside and closed the door. I sniffed in the air knowing this was the first time I stepped outside since Friday night. I walked to school, with my head phones in my ears to ignore the world.

Harry's Pov

I have looked for her everyday since the party but she was never here and finally she stood before my eyes, she looked nothing like the girl I was with a the party.

Obviously she didn't give a fuck what people thought of her, which was cool speaking all the girls that follow me around are superficial cheerleaders and skanky models.

"Hey Nicole!" I greeted warmly standing behind her.

"Oh hi Harry!" She said happily cracking that smile that made me have no cares in the world.

"So what are you up to?" she asked me cheerfully as she hugged me.

"Not much, just came over to see if maybe, if you want to, we could...you know...hangout later, get some Starbucks, go to the park and stuff...." I asked sheepishly.

"Of course I do!" she said cracking the amazing smile again.

"Great I'll pick you up at seven!" I stated, she gave a slight nod before walking away.

"Dude what were you talking to Liam's little sister about?" Louis asked.

"Nothing, just asking her if she wanted to chill later." I said with no enthusiasm.

"Oh cool, so you like little Liam.... wonder what big Liam will think about this?" Louis pondered.

"We're just friends Lou, and LiLi doesn't care if we're friends." I laughed, fixing my blazer and sending him a crooked smile.

"Oh you think you have swaggy swag don't you, sorry to break it to but your not Justin Bieber." Louis said sarcastically and smirked.

"Shut it, your just mad you don't have my swag walk." I chuckled.

"Let me tell you Americans have weird bloody words!" He roared.

"Girls would kill to have me boobear!" I smiled really big squinting my eyes trying to look unattractive.

"Hazza if I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go." He sang in-between laughs as he fell to the floor, I rolled my eyes. Today was going to be a good day.

-------------------------------------------------

Greetings my darling sex kittens!(:

How are you?(:

Do you like my story? Do you hate it?

Follow me on twitter girlfriend!

xNicoleMalikx