Chapter 13 (Addiction and Unfortunate Events)

Madds Pov

I placed my head on Zayn's lap as Marina and the Diamonds came on the radio, she is my favorite singer! She even calls her fans diamonds...maybe I could dance for her one day.

"What are you thinking about?" Zayn pondered me smiling as he twirled my hair in his fingers.

"Stuff...well actually dancing...I want to make it big." I told him solemnly.

"You will, if it's anyone I know who will get out of here it's you, you've already been to America you know the ropes babe, I believe in you." He stared down at me.

My eyes started to fill with tears, that possibly was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.....like ever. I loved Zayn so much it hurt me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me concerned wiping away my tears.

"Because....I love you...so so much, I hate the fact that I will loose you to Nicole and that I'll have to live without you, Zayn your perfect...your beautiful and you always know what to say, I....I can honestly tell you I want to spend the rest of my life with you...I'm...I'm so sorry I put all this on you but I want you to know I'll always be here." I tripped over my emotions until they were all lingering in the air.

Zayn smiled at me and pulled me up so I was facing him. His hand reached out as he stroked my face as I smiled down at the ground, he pushed my face up to meet his gaze and we shared eye contact before he pressed his lips against mine and pulled back. He kissed me again quick but made it last.

"I love you too. I always will." He promised me.

I layed back and rested my head on his shoulder as I thought to myself about what he said, he loves me but basically everything I said was true.

It was true he loved Nicole more than me, that he would be with her...and leave me alone on my own, it pierced me like a knife and I felt myself twitch, he didn't bother asking what's wrong...because he knew, he would always know what I was feeling we could read each other like a book.

I let the thought sink into my brain that Zayn isn't mine and never would be, it hurt, but it's what I had to do for the best....for both of us.

-------------------------------------------------

Nicole's Pov

I had absolutely nothing to do today since Zayn was mad at me and Harry was busy. So I decided I would call Amanda.

"Hello Doll!" Amanda answered the phone cheerfully.

"Hey Babe! Are you busy?" I asked a little to pathetically.

"No not right now, why?" She pondered me.

"Want to go shopping? I can pick you up!" I tried to bribe her.

"Uh...sure but if we hang we're going to this huge party later at Louis Tomlinson's house!" She stated to me.

"Fine, I'll pick you up in ten." I told her knowing there was no need to argue with Amanda, it just doesn't work.

I threw my hair into a messy bun and tied a bandana around it.....I think I'll dye it later. Yeah. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a Adidas hoodie slipping on hightops as I walked out the door.

When I reached Amanda's house I honked twice knowing she was still getting ready. She strolled out of the house looking like a human Barbie doll. She had blue pumps on with a bubblegum pink mini dress. Her long blonde hair surrounding her as you could see the arrogance in her eyes through her huge white sunglasses.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses in the winter?" I laughed to her as she sat beside me.

"Actually I don't know." She replied throwing them in the back of my mom's car.