Chapter 5 (The truth behind the lies)

Zayns Pov

As I drove to work I couldn't stop thinking about Nicole, but more than that Jennifer. Jennifer McCormick. She went by Jenna though. We dated for three years but she is completely evil now. After I left her, I moved on to Nicole, and I saw a new side of her.

She repeatedly abused Nicole, verbally and physically. In a way she made Nicole start cutting, as Jenna had clipped the breaks in Nicole's parents car, thinking it would get rid of Nicole.

Yes I know what your thinking.

That bitch, why is she not in jail?

Well if I told anyone she was going to kill Liam, and then work her way up to Nicole. A few months ago she stopped beating Nicole, I don't know why but she stopped. Then she called me one day about a two weeks ago and said she was going to start again if I didn't do exactly what she wanted me to do. I guess I was like her puppet.

------------flashback--------------------

I went over to Jenna's house and she said that I was going to spend the night with her, and then tomorrow I would take her friend Melanie home, and make sure i got caught by Nicole.

When Jenna found out about Harry's party she immediately told me I was going with Autumn. I refused then she showed me pictures of Nicole beaten and bloody on the ground on her phone.

I had to keep Nicole safe, everything I was doing was to protect her, but when I saw her with Harry I flipped punching him the face and storming out I knew I would be punished for this. Yep, Jenna was outside waiting for me.

"What the fuck Zayn! That was not part of my plan!" She screamed.

"Jen please I really can't fucking do this anymore, please just leave us alone." I begged her.

"Aww and what would be the fun in that?" she grinned evilly running her fingers through my hair. She handed me notecards with a speech written on them.

"What's this?" I questioned her holding up the cards.

"Oh that's your break up speech." She stated.

My mouth dropped opened. She smiled.

"Jenna I'm not breaking up with Nicole, I love her.....so much." I said a tear falling from my eye.

"Well you said you love me too." She winked.

"I LOVED YOU! Past fucking tense, your a fucked up pathetic monster." I screamed at her.

"Give me your notecards." She demanded through gritted teeth.

I handed them to her, she scribbled a few extra words here and there before handing them back. I read the cards and gasped. No fucking way I was saying this.

"Zayn you'll say exactly what's on those cards okay or someone is gonna get a really good beating." She laughed pulling a knife out of her pocket I gulped and drove to Nicole's house.

By the time I got to Nicole's house I had memorized every single word on the cards, the cruel words written in Jenna's perfect pointy handwriting. My phone rang, I knew the number.

"What do you want now?" I muttered to Jenna.

"Leave this call on Zaynie I want to hear." She giggled.

I sighed and slipped the phone in my pocket.

Seeing Nicole's face while I was saying this stuff was the worst feeling ever. When I left I grabbed my phone.

"I hope your happy bitch." I snapped before hanging up.

I drove off and tried to hold my tears back, but i just couldn't, I pulled over and just sobbed.