Chapter 15 (Give your heart a break)

Nicole's Pov

I swallowed my pride as tears swelled in my eyes. This hurt. It shouldn't have but it did.

They looked so happy, their arms linked together, laughing and pecking each others lips. Every time I saw Savannah and Harry my stomach fell and I felt like I was going to throw up.

I have been visiting Zayn everyday in the hospital. He slipped into a comma the day after we spoke, his words kept drifting throughout my mind.

"You look upset, what's wrong?" An Irish accent calmly asked me.

"Nothing Niall, it's nothing.....so how have you been?" I smoothly changed the subject.

"I have been...well I guess the same." Niall truthfully muttered.

"Nialler I'm so sorry I haven't been helping you, I have just been so busy with the Zayn issue that...." I was interrupted.

"It's okay, no need to explain yourself, I'm to fucked up to be fixed anyways." He spilled.

"No. No your not. Don't give up on yourself." I stared into his eyes and placed my hands on his shoulders.

-------------------------------------------------

Savannah's Pov

My life was at it's turning point, I walked into school in the morning and people looked up to me. They admired me. They wanted to be me.

I felt free again, and the funniest part of this whole thing was that me, Savannah Rider, was falling deeply in love with the one and only Harry Styles.

"Watch where your fucking going!" I snapped as a girl bumped into me.

"I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to." She nervously stuttered as she fixed her glasses.

I glared at her. Who did she think she was with her brown bob and thickly rimmed glasses. I towered over her, she was short. I knew her, Megan Johnson.

"Pick them up!" I whined as I pointed to my scattered books and papers.

"I'm sorry." She assured me as she handed me my stuff.

"Whatever." I signalled her to leave.

"Wow Sav you really changed." She mumbled.

"You can't call me that anymore." I swallowed hard thinking of all the fun times I had with this girl.

"I can help you." She had tears building up in her eyes.

"Sometimes change is for the best." I promised her walking away.

-------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov

I watched Nicole look at me with pain in her eyes. I felt horrible, I wasn't there for her at the time she needed me the most. The time she had basically no one.

"Are you even listening to me?" Savannah asked me annoyed.

"I'm sorry babe." I apologized.

"It's okay." She smiled warmly and pecked my lips.

"Hey I have to go talk to someone I'll see you later." I simply told her letting go of her hand.

She eyed me suspiciously before nodding her head in approval. I walked around looking for Nicole desperately. I finally saw her figure out in the courtyard staring blankly in front of her.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I questioned her.

"I'm not...I have just been busy." She replied bitterly avoiding eye contact.