Chapter 18 (When Life Is Completely Unpredictable)

Danielle's Pov

"So let me get this straight, this Zayn got hit by a truck and then someone has been drugging him? Snaps." Clara answered her own question.

I pretended to laugh as I gripped the steering wheel tighter in anger. How could Liam think it was okay to let her live with us!?! It's not! She's so annoying and obnoxious...and I've only known her for five minutes.

Another thing about her that bothers me is that I have heard so much about Clara. I know once upon a time Liam was madly in love with this girl....feelings like that just don't vanish into thin air.

"Do any of you guys have a square?" Clara pondered.

"A what?" I was appalled by her disgusting ghetto American slang for every single word.

"Oh sorry my queen! Let me rephrase that statement in more proper terms, by any chance do any of you lovely people have a cigarette on you?" She sarcastically spoke in a British accent.

Her accent. That was another thing that bothered me. She must have been in the states alot in her life because she had a thick American accent for certain, but large junks of some words were British and American accents combined. It was annoying, truly.

"No, I don't have a cancer stick." I rolled my eyes and parked the car.

Liam looked at me and put out his hand, I just gave him a look he knew I was furious.

"I'm sorry Dani." He whispered in my ear. "There's really nothing I could have done."

"Yes Liam there is, you could have said no." I sighed as I refused eye contact.

"Um...well I did but then she pushed me and sat on our sofa....and there is really no telling Clara no...." He laughed at the end of his statement.

"Then I'll do it." I warned him.

"Danielle don't...." Liam started.

"Why?!? Why is that Liam!?! Do you still have feelings for that trash!! Liam I love you, your MY man! Having another girl you fancy living with us is not okay!!!" I was now screaming for the first time at a startled Liam.

"No Danielle it's not about me, Nicole and her are really close....even if they are very different." Liam lied.

"Fucking Snap." Clara pushed past me as Nicole mouthed that she was sorry.

"Don't you see this girl controls your lives!" I yelled.

Liam and Nicole both paused but then looked at each other. Liam went up to Clara and looked straight in her eyes as she smirked.

"Don't let me hear you talk to Danielle like that again I swear to god." He was getting angry, LiLi never got angry.

Liam turned towards me and walked over he leaned in and kissed my lips tenderly. I closed my eyes and continued the kiss feeling his apologies throughout the kiss.

"It's...it's okay, we'll be fine." A tear streamed down my face as I assured him.

"No Danielle I love you, I love you more than I ever loved anyone. Your my everything. I don't know I could function without you, you come first. I swear if you really really aren't okay with this, I'll have her leave." He promised me.

"Uh no you won't." Clara butted in.

"Clara yes he will! You act like he can't! It's his house!!!!!" I yelled at her.

"Did this bitch just yell at me?" She laughed and looked around.

"Nicole is my bestfriend and I'm staying with her! I had NO problems with you what so ever hunny, now I fucking do." Clara spit on the ground and took Nicole's hand marching away.