Chapter 7 (Zayn Malik knows how to please a girl)

Nicole's Pov

I fluttered open my eyelids, and my mouth fell open. When I looked in front of me I couldn't believe what I saw, it was beautiful. I took a step closer to the ledge, Zayn following me.

"What do you think?" He said putting down a blanket inside the ring of candles.

"I think I love you." I replied as I took in what I was seeing.

We were standing on a mountain ledge that overlooked the ocean perfectly, everything was silent except the sounds of the waves. Behind and to the sides of the ledge was forest and Zayn had placed candles in a path to the end where it stretched into a circle.

I snapped out of my trance and brought my glance at Zayn who was sitting on the blanket, his arms around his knees smirking to himself, his jawline being as perfect as it always was.

I walked over and sat next to him. He took his arm off his knee and put it around me. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder as he pushed me closer to him.

"Zayn this is perfect." I finally got out. "Thank you." I said teary eyed.

"Don't cry beautiful, I just like to make you feel like your the only girl in the world, your the only girl that's ever going to be in my life and you'll always come before anything, without you I'm nothing." He paused and continued.

"I love you, and I just want to show you the...." I interrupted his speech by pressing my lips on his.

I had to do it. I was going to ball my eyes out if he continued. Zayn Malik was absolutely perfect in every single way and he deserved so much better than me but I'll give him what I can.

He placed a strand of hair behind my ear and put his hand in my hair, pushing my head into the kiss, moving our lips in sync with passion.

I linked my arms behind his neck moving myself on top of him, putting my legs behind his back. Our kiss turned more aggressive and I started tugging on the hair in the back of his head.

I slipped my legs out from behind his back and pushed him so he was laying down with me straddling him. He slipped his hands around my waist as I set my arms on the blanket on each side of his flawless face for support.

He licked my bottom lip asking for access and I immediately allowed. Our tounges battled for dominance and of course Zayn won. He explored my mouth running his hand down my back, a small moan escaped me as he kissed down my neck finding my sweet spot yet again and sucking.

I couldn't take it any more, I need him now. I sat him up pulling his shirt off, running fingers across his toned six pack. He pulled my shirt off as we continued to kiss. I slipped out of my shorts and undid his buckle. I stared into his eyes which had turned black with lust, as mine probably had.

I let out a smirk knowing I was about to ride the roller coaster of life. ;)

--------------------------------------------

Zayn's Pov

I opened my eyes and a bright light flashed in my eyes making them close again. I groaned turning over so the sun didn't pelt on my face. Memories of last night flowed through my head and I felt a large smile spread across my face.

The sky seemed to be getting darker, I looked up to see dark clouds covering the sun. I took a deep breath of the air. It was refreshing. You know the smell of the air before and after rain, it's so soothing.

I glanced over at Nicole, her blonde hair tousled perfectly around her body blowing in the wind. I kissed her on the cheek before getting up to get dressed, it was surprisingly cold.