Chapter 20 (The Hangover Part II)

Hey babes I'm really sorry about the late update, it makes me said I made you guys wait this long. Recently my aunt and uncle died in a car accident if you didn't know and my family has been really busy. Also school has been hectic but here you guys go!

IMPORTANT: I'LL UPDATE AT 20 VOTES, 20 COMMENTS AND 300 READS!

Zayn's Pov

Nicole slipped into a beautiful blue dress and let her hair down. It was still semi wet from being drenched in the shower but she scrunched it perfectly. She went to go apply her makeup at her vanity.

"Darling you don't need makeup, your gorgeous, I'm in love with you and all these little things." I spoke as I pinched her cheeks.

"You may love me without makeup but hun other people will run off in fear." She giggled.

"Liar liar pants on fire." My hand tickled her mercilessly.

"I love you Zayn." She kissed me quickly before tripping me and sitting at the vanity.

I rolled my eyes and put on a dress shirt Nicole had bought me that I left at her house. Tonight I was going to spend every minute with the girl of my dreams.

-------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov

I felt a pain in my back and opened my eyes. I was asleep on the floor in the bathroom yet again with Madds cuddled into me. Her mascara caked around her eyes but she still looked oddly flawless with her interracial ethnicity.

"Wake-up sleepyhead!" I nudged Madds lightly as she smiled.

"Hi Hazzy!" She chirped suddenly bright eyed.

"Cause you know people call me 'Hazzy', yeah daily." I laughed.

"That's your new nickname!" She beamed leaning over top of me as I held her up with my hands.

"See I wonder what would happen if I...." I dropped my hands as Madds fell on top of me with a thud.

She slapped me playfully and pretended to look hurt as she called me a jerk.

"See I wonder what would happen if I....." Madds started tickling my side ferociously as I chuckled hysterically.

"You jerk." I mocked her pouting my lip.

"Sorry hazzy bear!" She kissed my pouted lip like a friend would but it sent shivers down my spine.

"I wonder what would happen if I....." I pulled Madds close to me and looked her deep in the eyes.

I pushed my lips into hers and relaxed myself as we moved synchronized for a few seconds...or minutes. I'm not really sure it was effortless.

"Oh I know what would happen if you did that Styles." She winked as she pushed me onto the ground.

Satin swiped across my lips gliding and sliding in graceful patterns. I was unaware of my surroundings, this was a new feeling. Not love. Not lust. I'm not even sure what it was.

But I can swear to you, at that moment we were infinity.

-------------------------------------------------

Danielle's Pov

When I left her there alone in her time of need I felt like I wanted to die. Shortly after I puked up all my food, I couldn't handle the stress.

Walking into my room I put on leggings and high waisted studded shorts. I put on a long sleeve shirt and denim vest before brushing out my semi curly hair.