Chapter 4 (Every Fairy Tale has it's Twists)

Nicole's Pov

I walked into the house feeling horrible. I could see the hurt in Harry's eyes. I slugged up the stairs and pushed into my room and fell flat on the bed I groaned, I was so tired. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"What did you do to your hair?" A voice questioned. I turned around to stare into his deep brown eyes.

"I dyed it." I muttered.

"I like your natural hair color better." Zayn stated.

"I don't care, why are you even here, better yet how did you get in?" I questioned.

"I got in by going through the window..." He chuckled then continued "and I'm here to tell you that I was stupid, Nicole I was an asshole, I was just fed up with what I saw with Harry, you your not like the other girls, your true and honest, your caring and sweet, you always know what to say, and exactly when to say it, you don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of you, and you always have this one adorable piece of hair that falls in your eyes, and these are just some of the things I love about you, Nicole I love you, I'm so sorry I promise I will never ever do something like that again to you, I swear, I love everything about you and how you just go along with life and.." I interrupted him by placing my lips on his.

He placed his hand in my hair and lay me down on the bed. He was so warm as I was still freezing from earlier in the river. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, and to be honest I think this was the most passionate kiss we shared he bit my lip and let go. He lifted up the sleeve of his hoodie to reveal a series of deep cuts.

"Nicole I don't know what I would do if I lost you forever, without you I feel completely alone, nobody gets me like you." He said staring into my eyes that were full of tears by now.

I moved slowly over until my mouth was an inch away from his ear.

"You haven't lost me, you never will." I whispered. We sat up and shared a meaningful embrace.

I straddled him on the bed and slowly pushed him back so he was laying down.

"Nicole I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said in between sniffles, as by now tears were falling down my face. He flipped us over so I was laying under him.

"Nope, tonight about you, like every single day in my life will be now, about you." He spoke.

I smiled. He gently kissed my lips before setting his tongue on my bottom lip, I immediately allowed access after a while he moved his kisses down to my neck kissing my sweet spot, he was torturing me.

He removed his shirt revealing his tone body and six pack that sent me to cloud nine. He smashed his lips into mine, his hands on me was the best feeling, oh how I missed this, tonight was going to be amazing, I knew it.

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face, Zayns arms around me as we were cuddled into a ball under the covers. I turned around to face him, he was beautiful, he was perfect, I let my fingers linger along his abs before gently kissing his lips.

Zayn was a deep sleeper, nothing you could do could wake him up, I got up and tried to walk into the bathroom, but my legs collapsed.

"Shit." I laughed.

I wonder how long we went for last night. I eventually got to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror to see hickeys and love bites all over my body, I giggled to myself. I brushed out my hair, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I then slipped on a pair of pink underwear and matching bra. I was going to have to get a really long shower later. I mean sex and swimming in the river I felt grimmy.