He Noticed!

Chapter 1

"Good Morning Mr.Berch, what shall I do today?" I asked.

"Well, Ms.Ruby, today I would like for you to go and deliver this letter to the C.E.O, will you do that for me?" He asked. With his gorgeous smile,he was about 6 feet, had dark brown hair, brown eyes and a nice slim figure., and was in his mid twenties.

"Yes, Mr.Berch" I said as I grabbed the letter from his hand and walked out the office. That's when I realized. Ash! You have to give this letter to him, HIM! Personally! Ash you have to face up to this crush once and for all!

I started to get nervous, but knew I had to do this. As I walked in the elevator, I pushed the top floor button, as the C.E.O, he has his office on the highest floor of the company building, that's were all the really important people work. The higher the floor the more important jobs people had. I had to stop having a crush on him, he doesn't even know that I exist, I need to start looking at my life more realistically.

BING!

I had reached the 20th floor of the building, the top floor. As I walked out the elevator doors I realized how important everyone here was, compared to me. Everyone was dedicatedly working on what he/she had been assigned. I gulped as I knew where to go, straight ahead, if I kept walking I would reach it, his office. We had to take a test on where everything in the building was, along with plenty of other tests to be actually allowed to apply for a job here. I started walking, as I did, I started to get weird looks from people. Did I really look like I didn't belong on the top floor? I probably did, everyone here looked so much different from people on the other floors. As I was walking I heard one loud voice.

"YOUR FIRED!"

I gulped and stopped in my tracks as I realized it came from the office. Everyone that was working had just stopped and stood up. They all started staring at the office. Just then a really good looking girl ran out of his office crying, she looked really smart too. She stepped in to the elevator and was gone. There was a moment of silence before everyone heard a slam as the office door had opened, and he stepped out. Everyone looked terrified.

His green eyes scrolled around the floor. Until they stopped. I gulped as I realized where they had stopped...On me.

"YOU!"

"M-mmE?" I said startled out of my mind, this was the first time he had talked to me.

"Yes, whats your name?"

"Ashley Ruby"

"Well, pack up yours things Ashley Ruby cause your moving up into my office"

The room was filled with gasps.

"Does anyone have a problem with my decision!?" Immediately everyone lowered their gaze in shame.