Imprint

Jacob and Ness came downstairs laughing about something. Esme made them a huge breakfast with eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffels, sausage. As soon their done eating, Edward and I tell them about the volturi visit.

"Jake, Ness...the Volturi came by last night." Edward says trying to stay calm.

"They what?!" Jake yells angrily.

"They're coming back in two days to see Ness, they said it's time for a visit." I say trying to stay calm.

"No no no, there is no way I am letting those idiots see my impri--- I mean Ness!" Jacob yells.

I scowl at him. "Stop it Jake, it's not up to you! They'll still come!" I yell angry.

"Wait, why did Jake almost call me his imprint? Did he imprint on me?" Ness asks confused.

Edward growls loudly, he's ready to jump at Jake." Jacob you idiot, we has a deal, you wouldn't tell her anything unless she asked first, and here you blurting it out! After just the other day I told you not to!!!" Edward yells enraged.

"I'm sorry Edward, it just came out, I didn't mean to tell her, but she was gonna find eventually, so I did you a favor." Jake snapped back.

"Renessme, come with me upstairs and we can talk about this." I ask, trying to keep her from seeing a huge fight.

Edwards view

As bella and Ness leave, I push Jacob into a wall, ready to scream at him, and then I suddenly feel calm. I get off of him and turn around to find Jasper smirking at me. I really hate his power sometimes. I guess he did me a favor though, bella and Ness would hate me if I hurt Jake.

Bella view

"Mom, did Jake really imprint on me?" Ness asks quietly.

"Yes sweetie, when you were a baby."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"We didn't want you to feel forced to love him."

  Ness puts her hand to my face, and shows me her feelings for Jake. She shows me a dream she had where her were kissing in front of a sunset. Showed me that she thinks he cute, and blushes when he compliments her. But most importantly, she showed me how much she already loves him with all her heart. After I see that, I can't be happier that she found out about the imprint.