Cullen Baseball

The rest of the week was kind of a drag, Ness made a few more friends, but other than that nothing really happened. There's a big storm coming today, so that only means one thing...baseball.

  Ness has never played Cullen baseball before, and she can't exactly play as well as us, so we're going have her keep score the first time. Jacobs never played either, but we know he wants to play, so we're gonna let him try.

  Once we get out in the feild, we wait for thunder. We hear some rumbling, and Alice is ready to pitch...then, I hit the ball *clok* super loud. Jasper and Emmet soar through the woods racing to get the ball. Withing seconds, Emmet is back with the ball, hurling through the air to Alice. But he's to slow, I'm already sliding into home.

  Basking in my glory, I smell another vampire. Familiar, but not to familiar...I sense everyone else does too, because turn in the direction of the smell. Then we see someone. But I don't reconize him at all. Nobody seems to, we all stare confused. Then the boy only looks to be 15 in human years gets closer.

"Oh finally, other vampires! I've waited so long to others like me." The boy says despratly.

"Who are you?" Carlisle asks.

"My name is Carlos. Someone turned me about a year ago, I'm not sure why...all they told me was only eat animals, not humans. And I've been on my own since looking for a vampire to help me." The boy replies.

"What is your power?" I ask curious.

"Hypnosis and shapeshifter. I have 2, and that's why the vampire, Alicia who turned me left. She didn't want to be responsible for me." Carlos said sadly.

"Do you need a place to stay?" Carlisle asks politely.

"That would be wonderfull, because I have no idea how to use my powers, one second I'm hypnotising someone, the next I'm a frog!"

"We'll help you." Carlisle says.

  Then we all go home, and ask Carlos some questions.