Visiting La Push

Jake has been wanting to go visit LA push for a while now, and we figured we should probably introduce them to Carlos. Jake isn't sure if the pact is going to like Carlos, because he's half vampire. Ness is very nervous to see Jakes family now that their dating.

  When we arrive at La Push, we are greated by Sam, and the rest of the pack. Sam could smell Carlos, and walked over to him.

"Why does this vampire smell like a wolf?" Sam asks

"Because he's part wolf stupid" Jake laughs

"That's not possible" Sam says

"Um, yes it is, my mother, vampire, got pregnant with me on a blue moon. My father is wolf. So I am both, I also have more than one power." Carlos explains

"Prove it, show me your a wolf." Sam says

"Ok" Carlos instantly turns into a wolf, and howls.

"Alright, but I still don't understand how this is possible." Sam says

"Neither do the rest of us, that's why we're here, to see if you would know anything" Jake says.

"Well I don't, you should probably leave now. Before our visitors arrive."

"Whatever, bye Sam" Jake seems angry.

  Ness view

  Once we get home, Jake and I go up to my room. He looks nervous every time he walks in my room.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like how Edward always reads my thoughts."

"Sorry, I can't help he's my dad"

"It's fine, anyway...come'mere" Jake pulls me over to sit on his lap, and then he kisses me taking my breath away.

  We sat there kissing for what seemed like forever, and then we had to stop.

"Sorry, just the more I kiss you, the more I think about it, and Edward is gonna kill me."

"Well, when I kiss you, I think about you and in my bed together, and my dad doesn't come to stop me."

"Its different Ness, your his daughter, and I'm your boyfriend he hates."

"Don't say that"

"If you say so. Anyway, it's getting late, I'm gonna go to bed."

"Me too, night jake" He turns onto a wolf, and curls up next to bed and falls sound asleep.