Jakes Suprise

*HI everyone, sorry I haven't updated my story in a while, I've been really busy. Anyways, this will be the final chapter of this story, and I will be starting a sequel soon. Hope you enjoy, and please comment your ideas on what you think should happen next.*

  It's been a week since we heard about the army. Everyone has been searching the woods for any suspicious scent. Ness and Jake have been avoiding the situation, and trying to enjoy their lives.

Ness view

"Ness...I have a surprise for you!" Jake says

"What is it?" I ask

"Go get in the car, we have to drive to it."

"Ok"

  Jake comes to the car with duffel bags full of our clothes. I wonder where he's taking me. We make small talk the entire ride, but he never tells me where we're going. Because the ride was so long, I doze off.

  I wake up in a hotel room, Jake lying next to me playing on his phone.

"Where are we jake?"

"Your surprise vacation"

"Ok, but where are we?"

"Mexico"

"Um...did you tell my parents about this?"

"Yes, don't worry"

"Ok, cool, let's go to the beach"

"Well, actually before that...I made us reservations at a fancy restaraunt."

"Aww jake, that's awesome."

  Were almost finished with our meals, when I see Jakes hand shaking.

"Are you OK jake?"

"Well, actually...I have something to ask you." He steps out of his chair, and gets down on one knee. Omg, he's gonna purpose!" Ness, from the day I layed eyes on you, I knew you were the one I was gonna spend the rest of my life with. I love so much, I would die for you. You are my one and only, my other half, my best friend, the one I love. So Ness, will you make my life complete, and marry me?"

"Omg, yes jake yes!" Everyone at the restaraunt starts clapping. I'm so happy, I'm crying. I love jake so much, I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

  We get back to the hotel, and I call mom to tell her everything.

"Hello?"

"Mom, guess what?"

"What?"

"Jake purposed!"

"I know, he told me"

"I'm so happy, I love him so much"

"I'm know sweetie, now get off the phone with me, and go enjoy your vacation"

"Ok, bye mom. Love you"

"Love you too"