Carlos Starts School

1 week later

For the past week, we have non stop been helping Carlos control his powers be for he has to start school. The past 3 days, they we haven't any problems, so today he will go to school with us. In the case of something happening, we have a plan.

Once we're at school, Carlos heads off to class with Edward and I. Carlisle made sure Carlos was in every class with us. As we walk into 1st hour, I notice Carlos staring at a girl. Edward told me he has a crush on her. I regonized her from spanish, I'm pretty sure her names Ava.

  At lunch, we all sat together as always, but pulled another chair over for Carlos. Everyone at school heard about Jake and Ness dating, so we got a lot of attention. Most of the girls were jelous, and the boys mad. The school also noticed Carlos. It seemed like a lot of the girls liked him. Yes, he's attractive, but at the same time, he's too much to deal with.

  After lunch, Carlos noticed that Ava was in another class with us. I could tell he was anxious to talk to her.

Carlos view

  After a long stressfull day of thinking about this beautiful girl, I had a chance to be her partner. I don't know why I was thinking about her so much, I don't even know her name. But I decided to ask her to be my partner.

"Um...hi, would you like to be my partner?" I ask, my hands shaking.

"Sure...I'd love that." She says kindly.

"I'm Carlos btw." I say, still shaking.

"I know, the whole school is kinda talking about you. A lot of girls have a crush on you here." She blushes.

"Oh...haven't noticed. So, what's your name?"

"Ava"

"Well it's nice to meet you Ava."

"You too, now we should probably start the lab."

"Right"

"I can't belive you haven't noticed all the girls gushing over you." Ava seems suspicious.

"Well, I've had my eyes on one girl specific all day."

"Oh, well she's a lucky girl, my friends would never leave me alone if you liked me. And my ex would probably wanna fight you."

"Well, I happen to know that your friends won't be leaving you alone for a while, and your ex is gonna want to fight me, he'll lose, and you know why I know this? Because I'm staring at the girl right now."

"Me?"

"Yes"

"Cool, but I'm not like other girls, we need to get to know each other first, and you prove that your worthy of even going on a single date with me...if you ever want to date me."

"I'm willing to accept that challenge...if fact, that's a piece of cake."

Bell view

  When we all get home, Edward and I warn Carlos the danger of dating a human, and getting caught. We stood against the volturi once for Edward dating me, but in Carlos case, they'll kill him purely on the fact that he's part wolf, and laugh at him dating a human.