Edward and Jake

Ever since Edward found out about Ness and Jake, he hasn't talked to either of them. Ness is really upset about it, and wants to make it up to him. Jake doesn't really care, and just keeps quiet. I've tried talking some sense into edward, but he won't budge, he's furious, not even I can help.

  At lunch, we have a crowd of people surrounding us, asking questions about Jake and Ness, and Carlos and Ava. It was bad enough when we just had Jake and Ness drama, but now we have Carlos and Ava too...great. Ava has been eating at our table every day despite the huge argument she saw at our house. She's so nice, I don't understand her. I just hope Carlos doesn't put her in danger, he's already in danger as it is.

  About a week has gone by, and on the way home edward finally starts talking to Ness again.

"How was your day Ness?"he asks calm.

"Oh...uh, good...how about you dad?" She asks in shock.

"Good sweetie"

  The rest of the ride home was silent, but I think it's safe to say that we felt more peace in mind...well, except for Jake. I don't think edward will ever forgive Jake, but I'm gonna try and say anything, I was mad at Jake too.

  Ava, Carlos, Jake, and Ness all went on a double date tonight, so edward and I had lots of alone time at the cottage. Every time we come back from the cottage Emmet has to make some comment.

"Did you break another bed edward?" Emmet chuckles.

"Shut up Emmet" I say, Edward ignores him and growls.

"Well sorry, but it's kinda hard to forget about your honeymoon where you destroyed the bed room."Emmet laughs.

"Whatever emmet, just shut up." I say

  When the couples come home, jake and Ness look mad at eachother. Then Carlos walks over to me, and explains that jake and Ness got into a huge fight. That's why they all came home. I see Ness and jake run upstairs.

Ness view

"Leave me alone jake" I say running to my room.

"No, we need to talk about this" jake says.

"What's there to talk about, you called my dad a ass!"

"Well, I'm sorry...but he's treating me like shit."

"Ok, but he's still my dad, you can't be saying shit like that. Listen jake, I love you, and care about you... but my family is very important to me, so if you can't see that, well I'm sorry, but we might need a break."

"No Ness, we don't need a break, we need to talk, and I do understand how important you dad is to you, and I'm sorry OK... it's just, I keep trying to apologize whenever I can, and he won't even acknowledge I'm there! Ness, all I ever wanted was you, and I'm letting some argument come between us, so I am very very sorry, and I take it back. I promise I won't ever sat anything like that again."

"Thank you for apoligizing, and I'm sorry too, I'll talk to my dad. Anyways, just come here and kiss me"

  Jake walks over, and starts kissing me passionately, and we both lye down, and fall asleep cuddling.