Christmas Vacation

Even now that I'm a vampire, I still look forward to the holidays. Ness has only had 2 childhood Christmases, I wish I could have been Santa for her longer, but you can't control her growing. Jacob told me he had surprise come Christmas day for Ness. It's cute how in love they are. I always wonder what will happen when Jake dies. All I know is that she will be lost without him.

  The Bell of the school day rings, beginning Christmas break. Everyone runs out of their class screaming, and chanting "christmas". Edward and just take our time, as we both know we have eternity of Christmas breaks. However, Jake and Ness still run out of class screaming. I watch them run by Edward and I to the car, and start throwing snowballs at eachother. We all get in the car and drive home.

  Jake and Ness run in the house and over to the Christmas tree. They both start shaking their presents like little kids. Ness and Jake are both so happy. I wish they stay happy forever. I watch Ness and Jake run upstairs.

  Edward grabs my hand, and whispers something in my ear.

"Wanna go celebrate Christmas at the cottage?"

"Yes, alot."

  We go "celebrate" together for 2 hours, and decide to go back to the house. When we come back, no one is home but Jake and Ness, the rest must have gone on a hunt. Edward and I start playing mortal combat. I love that game so much, I don't know what I'm doing half the time, but I win anyway. Edward always gets angry when I beat him even though I'm just hitting random buttons.

  Everyone comes back from the hunt with news.

"Edward, bella, we overheard someone talking, another vampire. There planning on starting an army. We didn't hear why, we tried to approach them, but they ran away." Carlisle says.

"Great, not even Christmas can be normal." I grunt.