Flashback

Part 1 

"It's not your fault rai-hime! Please! Stop running from us "The three warlords are chasing you

shouting at your back pleading to get a hold of yourself and calm you down.

"(Y/N)------" Masamune, shouted at you feeling from the thick atmosphere in damp woods.

You ran at your own life and limits, blood draining from your body till your breathing shortens.

You did it. It's your own fault that your father dies from the sickness, you cast a single wish 

without even knowing, without a caution and without thinking the consequences. 

You are afraid to face the people and the throne itself and it makes you hate yourself even more.

You looked back once more not minding on what you're heading to until you feel some blast of 

air and pull you on full stop and stare to the lake below. You breathe deeply knowing you're at 

the edge of the cliff and turn to them once again.

"No" you simply said with the monotonous tone. Stepping a bit back of them.

"Please hime – Sama, come with us" mitsunari added.

"Please' Hideyoshi tried to reach you.

You stared at them furiously and turn back away. "Try me !" you threatened them.

The three nodded as if they had planned this hours ago, however you knew what are they

Thinking up to, but to break one thing ahead is to get yourself vanished through this situation.

And that is to –

"I'm sorry" you suddenly felt your eyes watering, you're expecting this and it may hurt them.

"it's just... I don't want you guys to be in danger" you whisper unable to hold your tears.

"hime – sama, we know that, but please don't hold the problems by yourself, we're here"

Mitsunari pleads at you.

"Kitten, listen we need you, please don't suffer like this. It's not your fault" Masamune Added.

"Just please give us your hand and you'll be safe" Hideyoshi whisper while stepping closer to 

you.

You smile at them once more, this time its sweeter and affectionate. "I know" you answered.

Stepping once more to the edge of the cliff.

"I guess there is no turning back now" you finally think to yourself into a best decision.

Three men at your back tries to hold you off and stop you, shouting and pleading, but it's the 

end and they're too late to change your mind.