6. Baby

🗡Archer's P.O.V🗡

I didn't know where we were going, but I decided to go.

It seemed urgent and I soon found out that it was. "I'm going to need a blanket or a cloth for when it comes out," said Amabel.

Yep. Someone was pregnant.

We had arrived at a pale looking house with a beautiful garden in the front. There were all types of flowers everywhere, so I guess the woman was the owner of a flower shop.

Why did you decide to come, Archer? As if they heard my thoughts, Nico, Ezekiel and Noel came out the room where the woman - Kim - was. "Don't worry dude. Amabel does all the work while we seat here and wait."

A moment of silence and Noel spoke up.

"That doesn't make us sound like men." We all looked at him and agreed. The guy who's name I learned was Ezekiel said, "isn't that how we usually feel around her though?"

"Well, duh. That's me and brothers fault for teaching her things."

"Way to go Noel."

"Yeah, way to go."

"You'll do know how to talk to each other."

"Yes we do."

After those statements, we heard a scream. "Just push okay?" Yep, why did I agree to come. This labor was the fastest one I've ever heard of. All it took was that and boom! A baby was born to the world.

"See, now I have a baby niece or nephew born thanks to Amabel," said Ezekiel. We were signaled in to the room where the babe was in Kim's arms. Amabel walked over to us and turned to Ezekiel. He had a face that said that he needed to know the gender of the babe or he will die. "It's a boy!"

"Yay."

"Yay."

"Yay"

"Yay."

That continued on for a while until Amabel decide to break it and walked over to Kim. Amabel leaned down to hear something that Kim said, nodded,and said something back to her. Kim handed her babe to Amabel and tilted her head to the side. The next thing we knew, she was fast asleep.

Amabel held the baby in her hands and walked over to us. She looked happy around a child, especially a baby.

She looked at Ezekiel and smiled.

"Uncle Ezekiel, meet your nephew Jake." She put Jake in Ezekiel's arms carefully. "Support its head. The baby will like that better."

Ezekiel did so and he cooed.

Well, I don't hear that often.

"I don't hear the name Jake much," he said. "Well, Kim wanted an unused name so that he wouldn't have to deal with having the same name as a million of others." Jake looked like the mother a bit, with his pale green eyes and sharp features, and a bit like his father with his brown hair and smile. "I can already tell he's going to grow up handsome like someone I know," said Amabel.

"Aw, thank you."

"No you dimwit. Your uncle."

The father-Nick- was in the chair next to Kim. "That's very nice of you to say Amabel. Thank you." He smiled and she smiled back.

"Anytime sir."

"But you've got to admit that he's going to be as handsome as Ezekiel here," said Nick grinning. "Ha! I told you!" Amabel shook her head. "Sure, whatever you say."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing."

Ezekiel tried to take it in, turned to Nick, and still didn't understand. "You'll learn son. It'll come to you. You have the wits that your mother did." He turned to Amabel. "See! I at least have wits!"

She laughed.

"At least."

He rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I've got to take the baby to the other room. It'll take a while, so I guess just take a nap or something." I watched as she left the room and looked back to the boys. "Is she always like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know. Different personalities."

"Oh, yeah, all the time. One minute she's beating the crap out of a dude, acting like a total badass which is really cool when she does, and the next she's at the nursery helping the adults. But it's a good thing that she has a personality like that. It makes her unique."

"Yeah sure, 'unique'," said Ezekiel.

"Well I'm right, aren't I? Besides, you probably . . . "

"Don't say it."

"Fine, but next time I will. So be cautious of any moving in bushes." They looked at each other. "Are you saying you'll be stalking me? Cause I can just . . ."

The argument continued on and I decided to go to the other room. The door was slightly closed, so I didn't even bother to knock. What I saw next was a girl with unique hair with a child in her arms.

___________________________________

Hey guys. Wow that was a long update. I'm so sorry it's just at school's starting in five days and I've had to get supplies and such. I tried to make this interesting and everything, but I don't have so much faith in myself, so just please comment or message. Thanks:) Fandomette out!

✔️MelsAlvarez✔️