Chapter Two: The Headband

"I think I see a cave below." Aang said, as we were flying near a Fire Nation island disguised as a cloud.

"Shhh. Keep quite." Sokka quickly snapped. We landed and saw that there was no one there.

"Great job with the cloud camo but next time let's decide keep ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep its mouth shut." Sokka said, taking cover behind a rock, the rest of us just stood there.

"Yeah we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in." Toph scoffed.

"Hey! We're in enemy territory, those are enemy birds." Sokka pointed up to one next to his head. It jumped on and made the cutest bird noise, we all had to laugh.

As we were walking to the cave, Sokka jumped in front for some reason. "Well this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in cave after cave, after cave, after cave." Sokka lowered his head each time he said 'after cave.'

"Sokka we don't need to become cave people. What we need is some new clothes." Katara replied, I sat in a corner of the cave.

"Yeah blending in is better than hiding out. If we get Fire Nation disguises we'll be just as safe as we would be in a cave." Aang added with a smile.

"Plus, they have real food out there. Does anyone want to sit in the dirt and eat cave hoppers?" Toph hit the rock of the cave to make hoppers jump out. Momo was already trying to eat them.

"Looks like we got out voted sport. Let's get some new clothes." Sokka said pointing a finger up with some relief.

                                     ~*~

We found a house and lucky they were drying clothes. We quickly snatched stuff, all I grabbed was a dress and pants. I already had a jacket and bandanna, I just needed something to cover my hand markings, which was red wrapping.

"Tada normal kid." Aang said, after putting on a headband, we were all just about done.

"Umm I should probably wear shoes but then I won't be able to see as well. Sorry shoes." Toph pulled them down and popped the soles off.

"Finally a stylish shoe for the blind earth bender." She sighed after Sokka just got smacked in the face by her soul. (Tokka!)

"How do I look?" Katara asked, after changing.

Aang looked at her with lovely crushing eyes, then to realize her necklace. "Uhh your mom's necklace."

"Oh.. oh yeah, I guess it's pretty obvious water tribe isn't it." She replied, slowly taking it off.

                                     ~*~

When we got in the closet town she bought a new necklace, Sokka bought a hair band as well as Toph.

"I used to visit my friend Kuzon here a hundred years ago. So everyone just follow my lead and stay cool, or as they say in the fire nation. Stay flamin." Aang said, as we stood in a corner of the town.

"Just don't say that." I remarked as we started to walk in the street.

"Greeting, my good hotmen." Aang waved at a random dude.

"Huh hi, I guess." He replied when we were almost past him.

"Oh we're going to a meat place?" Aang asked, while we were about to walk in.

"Come on, Aang everyone here eats meat. Even the meat." As Sokka said, I could smell it, taste meat, I hadn't had any ever since I had arrived here and I was a meat person. This was torture!