Chap 14

Alexis' POV

"Alright," I said. I walked up to my room and got dressed in a sea green skater dress, a white crop top and a black leather jacket. I also put on my utility belt and my black high tops. I walked back to the living room and Brittay was in a white pant suit and her white heels she wore for her wedding. "I'm not going to even ask." I looked at my phone. "Cell communications has went down but I got an e-mail from the feds." I looked at it. "Oh no."

"What is it?" asked Brittany.

"They're planning on bombing that planet," I said. "The nuclear fallout is going to kill millions."

"I'll head to the Planet now," said Brittany as she left.

"See you later," I said. "If there is a later." I left my house and ran. I stopped where I saw people gazing at the planet crashing into ours. "Come on."

"You're the fed," said a guy. "What are you doing about this?"

"The military is planning on nuking the thing," I said.

"That will surely get rid of the meteor," said the guy.

"That thing is not a meteor. It's a planet crashing into our atmosphere," I said. "The nuclear fallout is going to kill millions of us. Just give our masked heroes a little more time." The guy left. Oliver ran up to me. "Any word on Clark?"

"No," said Oliver. We saw a red blue blur flying towards Apokolips. "Come on, Clark."

"He finally took flight," I said. The planet moved away from Earth. People were cheering. "Yes." Oliver and I hugged and kissed. "We did it."

"Yeah, we all did," said Oliver. "The Justice League."

"I think it's time we call Clark something that starts with the S on his chest because the Blur isn't going to stick," I said.

"What were you thinking?" asked Oliver.

"Superman," I said.

"I was thinking Smallville because that's where he grew up but Superman works too," said Oliver.

"One day our story is going to be told to kids all over the world," I said.

Oliver's phone beeped and he looked at it. "Rendevous at Watch Tower," said Oliver.

"I thought we were going to your place," I said.

"Obviously not," said Oliver. We walked to Watch Tower and Clark was in a whole new suit. "Love the new look."

"Oliver, you need to give us our satellites back," said Brittany.

"You blocked our satellites?" I asked.

"The darkness did," said Oliver typing on the keyboard. "It wasn't me but I do know what he did so I can reverse it."

"I'm just glad you caught the gold K ring in time," said Clark. "If it wasn't for you, I don't know where we'd be right now."

"Done," said Clark.

"Okay, so I guess you guys are going to have a wedding?" I suggested.

"Not yet," said Clark.

"After what just happened, no kidding," said Brittany.

"Right, well, guess us super league can't really have a honeymoon after a wedding," I said.

"Yeah, about that," said Brittany. "When are you getting married?"

"In terms of?" I asked.

"Well, Oliver moonlights as Green Arrow and he did let out his secret," said Brittany.

"Even with the vigilante registration act behind him, he can't let go of what he's done," I said. "But we already are married."

Sirens were heard. "They're playing your song," said Oliver.

Clark left. "Little Miss FBI said what now?" asked Brittany.

"Yeah," I said. "Oliver show her the marriage certificate."