Chapter Two

It was a dark and not stormy night when Narutoto and sasasGayGay decided to buy a cheesy burger at the Alabama County Fair.

They bought the cheesebOUrger from a greasy man in a grimy lookin food truck.

"mmmmmmmmm" exclaimed sasgay. "i want to feel this queso on my nippies and the sesemy seeds in the crooks of my toes and the creveses of my elbows"

"you better believe it! Anything for my smol angsty gay boi" Narutoto responded, rubbing the sesame seeds left over on his hand onto sassasGayGay's legging covered ass.

Peoples walking by were starting to stair at the the extremely gay couple, who were nearly jizzing on each other in public.

Seeing the crowds formin, sasGay and his lover spooned eachother after boppin over to the ferris whEEl.

The higher they went up on the Ferris she'll, the more sexually aroused they became.

Finally, after much unwarranted sexual tension, sasgay began to unbotton his nomnom-boi's not-jeans.

When they got to the top they 69'ed while the sun was setting, which made the couple tear up as their peeners were getting sucked.

They jizzed again and again until they reached the bottom of the Farris Wheel. They we're jizzed out and a complete mess.