What Do You Mean "Your" Hunt?!

"Cheers, Sophie." I say, leaning into Sophie's car. "You can go back to your house now. I've got this all under control."

"No problem. Stay safe, okay?"Sophie replies, turning on the engine.

"Thanks for helping me with this as I'm in town. How many years is it going to be until I see you again, dear friend?"

"I don't know. Not as long as it took last time. You ready?"

"Yeah. I'm going in."

"Bye!"

"Bye, Sophie!"

She drives off in her Ford Focus and I speed-walk into the house. I automatically go to the room where the spirit is the most and set up my equipment.

Dean POV:
"You ready, Sammy?" I ask my younger brother as he finishes packing up the trunk of Baby.

"Yep. We've got everything?" He replies, shutting the trunk close.

"Should have. Let's go!"

We both hop into the Impala and drive off to a local town with a vengeful spirit haunting the new people who moved in the house.

We pull up outside of the house and see that the door was open. I look at the door in confusion but ignore it and we get the equipment out of Baby's trunk.

Y/n POV:
I hear a car engine pull up outside of the house and start to worry. I walk to the front door and open it completely to see to men my age walking towards the house carrying equipment similar to mine.

"What are you doing here sweetheart?" The shorter one asks me.

"I can ask you two the same question." I say back, not answering the question.

"We're here to do something you won't understand. Please get your stuff and leave us to our job." The taller one tries to explain.

"This is MY hunt! Fuck off!" I say, realising that they were here to do the thing I was here to do first.

"Excuse me? What do you mean YOUR hunt?!" The shorter one speaks again, raising his voice.

"I was here first you fucking dumbass."

"Dean, calm down." The taller one says to calm down to the shorter one who I now know as 'Dean'. "My name is Sam, Sam Winchester, and this inconsiderate asshole is by big brother Dean."

Dean POV:
She shakes Sam's hand and I look at her, to take in what she actually looks like.

"My name is Y/n, Y/n L/n." She says.

"L/n?" Sam asks. "Dean, that's D/n's last name." Sam says and Y/n looks at him confused. "Our fathers used to be friends back in the day."

"Oh."

"Wait! As in the D/n L/n dad used to hunt with and we used to hang out with his daughter? This is his daughter?" I speak up.

"Yep." Sam in reply. "She probably doesn't remember though."

"I do. Look, I know we used to be buddy buddy, guys, but this is my hunt, so kindly fuck off."

Sam looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders. Clearly she had changed. You always think that when you bump into an old friend it'll be a nice reunion, but with Y/n you can tell she's determined to catch the spirit by herself.

"Y/n, we're sorry about this." I say before Sam and I finish her hunt for her. "We should catch up sometime when you're not ready to kill anyone or anything."

Y/n POV:
I don't care if we used to friends, no one finishes my hunt for me!