Time To Hunt A Wendigo

A few days later...

I've finished gathering all of my research and questioning the townspeople so now it's time to kill a Wendigo.

I round up all of my needed equipment and walk out of the motel room, duffel bag in hand. I lock the door behind me and I hear the door to the room next to mine open and I see both Sam and Dean walk out. I look at them and Dean and I make eye contact with each other.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask the two brothers.

"We're here on a case." Sam replies.

"Let me guess. You're here to hunt the Wendigo too, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I Guess we can work together with this one. It is easier to kill one of these suckers with more than one or two hunters."

"Let's do it!" Dean speaks up.

I walk over to my Impala and chuck my duffel bag not the back seat. Sam and Dean put some of their equipment in Baby and Sam gets in Dean's Impala and Dean walks over to me.

Dean POV:
I walk over to Y/n and we both lean against her red Impala.

"So, are you going to lead the way or am I?" I ask her.

"We can take it in turns if you like." She responds.

"Could do. If you get lonely by yourself in the car, just call me and I can join you and I'll get Sammy to drive Baby for a while."

I hand her my phone number and she smiles, her cheeks going slightly red. "Will do."

We both get into our Impalas and drive off to hunt the Wendigo.

One and a half hours later...

Y/n POV:
We arrive at the small forest and get out of the two '67 Chevy Impalas. Sam gets out of Baby and Dean and I get out of my Impala. Turns out Dean was right and I did need company after a while of lonely driving.

We grab all of the equipment and walk into the forrest, ready to kill. It started to get dark quite quickly so the three of us turned our flashlights on.

After a few minutes of looking and waiting, Sam finically caught a glimpse of the Wendigo we need to kill.

"Are you ready?" Dean whispers, asking his brother and me.

We both nod in return and I feel something brush past me. The three of us are standing in a circle of Anasazi symbols and I light my lighter ready to get the Wendigo. Sam and Dean do the same as we stand back to back for extra protection.

I hear a rustle in the trees and I reach my arm further out in front of me with the lighter still in my hand. I slowly start to see a Wendigo come into vision.

It comes closer to me and I throw my lighter at it, setting it alight. Sam and Dean turn around and do the same. We step out of the circle and look at each other the three of us smiling from ear to ear.

Dean looks at me and I feel my cheeks heat up. He looks down slightly and a look of horror covers his face,making it impossible to see he was previously smiling.

"You're injured." He says. "Let's go back to the motel, grab our stuff and then we'll take you to the bunker to fix you up."

I nod and we all get back into the Impalas.