Date And Something Else

Dean POV:
"See you in a bit, Sammy, Y/n and I are going to get some dinner!" I shout to my younger brother.

"Go get her!" Sam shouts back, teasing me.

"Shut up!" I pause for a quick moment. "Bitch!"

"Jerk!"

Y/n POV:
I get dressed into the cleanest clothes I have. An AC/DC band tee, distressed denim jeggings, my favourite black and white flannel shirt and a polished pair of knee high boots.

I check the time and make my way outside the bunker to meet Dean. I step foot outside and admire the sunset on the horizon. Less than a minute later I feel two hands on my shoulders and i turn to see Dean.

"Hi." He says, turning me around to face him.

"Hi." I return the greeting. "Important question. Whose Impala are we taking?"

"Let's take Baby."

"Let's go then!"

We both get into Dean's beloved Impala and drive to the nearest restaurant. The journey is filled with classic rock and talk of hunting. Turns out Dean and I have more in common than I thought.

We finally arrive at the restaurant and Dean parks Baby. Dean and I get out of the Impala and walk through a glass door leading to the eating area.

"Name please." The man behind the counter asks.

"Winchester." Dean says.

"Like the gun?"

Dean sighs. "Like the gun."

"Would you please follow me to your table."

The waiter guides us to a table for two lit by two tea lights in a candle holder in the centre of it. The menus are placed in front of us and Dean orders us a beer each.

"I'm guessing you like your pies." I say, taking a glance at the menu before me.

"Indeed I do." Dean says."Is that a crime?"

"Not if you don't eat too much."

We both laugh and order our food.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Dean asks as I take a swig of beer in my mouth.

"I don't know." I say. "Let's start with this. Who was that man doing in the room with you and Sam and what was he doing there?"

"Um- His name is Crowley and he's the king of Hell. He was there because I did something and he needs to keep checking up on me."

"Dean, what did you do?" Dean stays silent. "Dean... you know you can trust me, right?"

"I'll tell you back in the Impala."

"Okay."

The food arrives and we talk for the whole time. After around an hour later we leave the restaurant.

We get into Baby and Dean drives for a quarter of an hour and then pulls off into a small turning into a wooded area. He parks the Black Impala and shuffles towards me.

Is this really happening? Oh my God! It's happening!!

(A/n: SMUT WARNING!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

We both look at each other and Dean leans in and places his warm lips on mine. Despite the fact he's being slightly rough, his soft lips dance with mine as if they were n a ballroom. (Weird metaphor, I know, don't @ me!)

Moments pass and Dean starts tugging at my flannel shirt. I take the hint and take it off and Dean does the same with his. Less than a minute later both of our shirts are off and we're in the process of removing our pants.

The two of us are left in our underwear, Dean moves his lips from me and looks me in the eye. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asks me, his calming voice filling me with chills.

"We've come all this way haven't we?" I respond. "As long as you have protection, I'm ready."

A smirk forms on the eldest Winchester's face as he pulls a condom out of a small compartment in Baby. We both move to the back of the Impala . Dean unclips my bra to reveal my naked breasts. A light blush forms on my face and I instinctively move my hands to cover my now exposed chest but Dean stops me.

Dean takes off his boxers and puts the condom onto his now erect shaft. Wow. I pull off my panties and Dean pins me down on the seats and lines himself up with my entrance.

He plants kisses in a line from my neck to my clit. He quickly slips his tongue inside of me and a moan escapes my lips. A huge grin forms on his face knowing he now has me like putty in his hands.

He gives me a nod and I nod back. He thrusts himself inside of me and an even louder moan escapes my mouth Dean's smirk remains on his face. Thrust after thrust, moans leave both of our mouths and every now and then Dean kisses or sucks on my nipples.

"D-Dean!" I moan,my voice shaking. "I think I'm gonna."

"Me too." He responds, his voice as shaky as mine.

A few thrusts later, Dean collapses on top of me and he plants a meaningful kiss on my lips. "I've been wanting to do that since we were reunited." He says making the darkest shade of red forming on my cheeks.

(A/n: Smut OVER)

We both get changed back into our clothes and I drive us back to the bunker as Dean rests on the way back. Which is surprising because according to Sam, Dean isn't keen on letting people drive Baby and is especially careful about it when letting Sam drive her.

I drive the two of us back to the bunker. I look at the sleeping Winchester next to me and take my jacket off and place it over him like a blanket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

I apologise if the smut isn't that good, I haven't written smut in around a year and a half.

Hope you enjoyed it though.

Love,
Anxiety Septiceye