Questions

Dean POV:
I pull up in Baby at the bunker and park her in the garage. I wait for Y/n to arrive and after a few minutes she pulls up in the garage in her red Impala. She gets out of her Chevy and walks towards me.

"Have you given her a name yet?" I ask, referring to the shining, red Impala next to my slightly dirty, black car.

"No. Why? Did you you have any ideas?" She responds, slightly confused.

"Just a few."

Y/n POV:
"Hit me." I say to the older Winchester.

"I was thinking either; Cherry Pie or Rose." He says smirking.

"I like Rose, it suits her."

"Because she's red?"

"Yeah and because I painted a rose on the dash board when I got her after finishing my art course at school."

"You took art?" Dean asks me, shocked.

"Yep. I should have known to call her Rose in the first place."

We both walk into the bunker and make our way to the library. Dean and I arrive at the Library and see Sam reading some lore with a strange looking man in a trench coat over a suit with a back-to-front tie.

"Cas? What are you doing here?" Dean asks.

Who's Cas?

"Sam wanted some help. Who's that with you?" Trench coat guy responds.

"Cas, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Castiel, he's an angel."

I shake the man I now know as Castiel's hand. "How do you two know each other?"

"I'm an old friend of theirs. Our dads knew each other." I respond to Castiel.

He nods, scans my body and looks at Dean with seriousness in his eyes. "Dean, can I talk to you please?"

"Sure." Dean replies hesitantly. "I'll be back in a minute."

The two walk off, leaving Sam and I alone in the library. The two of us look at each other and I try and smile.

"So," Sam says, "you've had time to talk to Dean, shall we both catch up?"

"Absolutely." I respond.

Dean POV:
I walk with Cas until we come to a stop in the kitchen. I sit on the counter and the angel stands opposite me.

"What do you wanna talk about my feathered friend?" I ask, teasing him.

"Dean, does she know?" He questions.

"About the mark? Yeah. She followed me and Crowley."

"And-"

"Cas! Stop with the questions. I'm going to go back and be with my friend and my brother."

I walk away from Castiel and make my way back to the library. I start to hear Y/n and Sam catching up with each other and I feel slightly jealous.

"Wait? You went to an Art school?" I hear Sam ask.

"Yep! Left with flying colours!" Y/n replies. I smile as I can tell how proud of herself she is.

Y/n POV:
"Wow." Sam states in amazement.

"How about you Sammy? Go to college, get a girl? Tell me the details." Sam sighs at my question. "Sam, what's wrong?"

"It was so long ago, I guess I kind of pushed it to the back of my mind."

"That's okay, shit happens and we just have to move on." I say. "Stuff happened to me but I just learned to move on."