Common Ground And Motels

"What the fuck?!" I shout at the two brothers.

"What?" Sam says quietly.

"First, you see that I'm in the middle of a case and decide to interrupt me. Second, you finish what I came here to to say before you did! You sons of a bitch."

"That's a bit harsh." Sam looks at his older brother and you can tell that Sam knows how this is going to go.

"Excuse me?!" Dean raises his voice. "What the fuck has happened to you? You used to be happy, heck, I remember you helping me fix baby at one point. You were fine with us. If you had cooperated with us better you could have finished the hunt!"

"That was years ago, Dean! You have no idea what has happened since then! And frankly, at this particular point in time, I don't care if we used to chill together or whatever! All I care about is the hunt. Now excuse me, I have a case to start."

I push past Sam and Dean, grab my clothes and equipment and make my way across the road where I left my car a few days earlier.

Dean POV:
I watch as Y/n walks towards a dark red Chevy Impala. (See image above) I decide to shout to her. "What year's yours?!"

"'67, just like your baby." She shouts back and then gets into the Impala and quickly drives off.

Sam looks at me and I'm still staring at where Y/n and her Chevy previously was. I blink once more and look at Sam as he gives me the look.

"What?" I ask him pretending to be oblivious.

"Come on. Really, Dean?" Sam says seeming unimpressed.

"Come on what, Sammy? Be specific."

I send him a shit eating grin and walk back to baby, I climb in and Sam does too after putting the duffel bag in the trunk.

I start the engine up and drive towards the nearest motel so we can find our next case.

Y/n POV:
I pull up into a motel's parking lot and park my Impala. (See image above) I get out, grab my duffel bag containing my clothes and get a room to stay in.

Dean POV:
We pull up into a nice looking motel's parking lot and I automatically notice a similar dark red Impala parked near the entrance. I instinctively park next to the Impala I recognise to be Y/n's and Sam gives me the look again. I get out of baby and get a room whilst Sam is getting our stuff.

"Excuse me." I say to the young lad behind the seat with his headphones around his neck. "Can you tell me what room the owner of the red Impala is staying in please?"

"Why do you need to know?" He says, clearly uninterested.

"I know her and I've been advised to keep an eye on her."

Way to sound creepy and stalker-like Dean, well done.

"She's staying in room 37. I'm guessing you want the room next door so here's the key for room 38."

I grab the key and thank the young lad. I see Sam walk in and he follows me to our room.

Y/n POV:
I hear footsteps go past my door and the room next door being unlocked.

I get up and go to the small desk in the room and load up my computer. I plug my earphones into my phone and play my 'Classic Rock' album on shuffle. I read the article on the the computer screen and know what to prepare myself for...

Wendigos...