Dean...

We arrive in the library and I sit down at the table. Dean walks off to get the first aid kit and returns to the table and kneels down on the floor in front of me.

"Let's have a look at what you've done then, shall we?" He asks, his voice so gentle it come as a surprise to me because Winchesters aren't known to be kind and caring.

I roll up the right sleeve of my flannel shirt to expose a deep, horizontal cut that's still bleeding. Dean's facial expression changes at the sight of my injury and he purses his lips and for rows his brows.

"Ouch. That looks like it hursts like a bitch." Dean says, getting an antiseptic wipe out of the first aid kit.

"To be honest, I didn't realise it was there until you pointed it out back in the forrest." I reply.

"You're a strong person, you know that don't you?"

I let out a nervous giggle. "Thanks."

"This my sting a little."

Dean wipes the cut with the antiseptic wipe and I wince with pain. He gives me a sympathetic and sorry look. The elder Winchester wraps my forearm in multiple layers of bandages.

"Thank you, Dean." I say as Dean pack the first aid box back up and puts it back on the shelf.

Dean back over to me and I get up from the chair. "Ah ah ah. There's still one thing I need to do." He leans down and kisses the bandage on my forearm and I feel myself start to blush. He then plants a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Dean..." I try to talk but Sam walks into the room.

Dean POV:
Y/n tries to tell me something but Sam walks in and interrupts her.

"Dean, can I talk to you for a sec please?" My younger brother asks me.

I look at Y/n and she nods. "Sure." I respond to Sam.

We both walk out of the library and to the empty room down the hallway. We walk in and I am surprisingly greeted by the familiar face of Crowley.

"What do you want, Crowley?" I ask the king of hell, slightly angered.

"I wanted to. Know how you're doing with the mark." He responds.

"I'll doing fine. Now leave."

"Why? More often than not, you're okay with me being in the same room as you."

I hear the door quietly open and the heads of the three of us in the room turn to see the figure of Y/n standing in the doorway.

"Who's this? It appears as if Squirrel and Moose have their own Fox now."

"Y/n, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to wait in the library."

"Sorry, Dean." She apologises to me, sadness filling her voice.

"It's okay." I respond. "Look. If you want to talk, Crowley, call me or text me or whatever, but don't arrive when unneeded or unwanted. Got it?"

"Got it." Crowley responds.

I walk out of the room and Y/n follows.

Y/n POV:
Dean and I walk out of the room and walk back to the library.

"What were you trying to tell me a few minutes ago?" Dean asks me.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" I ask him.

He's gonna say no. He's gonna say no. He's gonna say no.

"Yeah, sure."

"What?"

"I'd love to have dinner with you."

"Dean.."

"I know. I feel the same."