Jealousy

God how I missed him. I can't help but to day dream and Alex realises what's going on.

(TRIGGER WARNING: physical and sexual abuse and rape ahead. There'll be another section of text in bold afterwards to let you know when it's over so it's easy to skip to, however it will stop and start to switch between POV's.)

"What the fuck are you smiling about?" He sternly asks, authority lingering in his voice. "Don't tell me you're thinking about that Dean guy."

"N-No. Wh-Why would I do that?" I stutter.

"You bitch! You are!"

Alex drags me by shirt onto the floor and I land with a thud. Punch after punch, kick after kick, cut after cut, Alex strikes me with all of his anger whilst blurting out strings of continuous swearing and degrading. I scream but after a short while I lose my voice and I can call out for help no more.

I hope Sam or Dean could hear my pleading.

More punches are thrown in my direction but I am too weak and drained to dodge them, leaving my only choice to be used as a punching bag. Out from his duffel bag, Alex takes out his silver dagger and puts it in the pocket of his jeans. Alex drags me to the bed and pins me down, tying my wrists to the headboard using a thick rope.

"Remember this you slut," he spits, "you're mine and mine only. You deserve everything you're getting. Now, don't move."

Alex takes the dagger in his dominant hand and lifts up my shirt to reveal my bare stomach. He slashes the dagger against my stomach in a straight line, adding the final mark on the previously unfinished tally.

"Do that again and a whole new tally will start."

"Y-Y-Yes sir." I stutter. I shift my hands around in the ropes and that seemed to aggravate Alex further.

"Oh, no you don't." He spits. He goes over to his duffel bag and gets out two set of long-chained metal cuffs. He makes his way back towards the bed and chains each of my feet so I'm forced into missionary position, unable to move as my feet are now cuffed to the bed.

He sits on my legs and continues to rip my clothes off of my body, leaving them in shreds on the floor. First the shirt, then the bra, then the pants, then socks, then finally my underwear. I scream as loud as my lungs and vocals would aloud but at this point I knew it was useless. Alex, yo stop my screaming shoves a piece of, what used to be, my shirt and tied it in a knot behind my head.

"You've been nothing but disobedient since you latched eyes on that 'Dean' guy and I'm sick of it. YOU'RE MY PROPERTY! I OWN YOU! YOU ARE MINE! And now you're going to pay the price for it." Alex hisses and smirks as he takes off every since piece of fabric that had any job on his body.

(T/W: first section over)

Dean's POV:
Sam sits at the table with his laptop doing research as I watch 'Doctor Sexy' on the motel room's shitty tv. What can I say? It's a guilty pleasure show. Anything to help me keep mind off of Y/n...

Y/n.... my beautifully gorgeous Y/n. What I wouldn't I to just barge into your room right now and kiss your soft lips and be able to hold you in my arms again...

Goddamn it! Why'd she have to go with that asshole?! I would never admit this but my jealousy is boiled up and about to spill.

Y/n's POV:
(TRIGGER WARNING: rape/ sexual assault and abuse)
Without any warning, Alex forcefully thrusts himself inside of me, causing me to whine and have tears start welling up my eyes, making my vision blurry. I try to kick but the chains stop me as the pain grew and grew.

With each thrust came more pain. There was no love or affection present in the way Alex was having sex with me against my will. His only goal was to hurt me and to 'teach me a lesion' so each and every time his thrusted his dick inside of me it was less of a thrust and more of a slam, causing me to hit my head against the head board. Each time he thrusted inside of me, his grip on my hips grew tighter and tighter as he dug his thumbs into my stomach.

"You learnt your lesson yet, slut?" Alex spat at me, pleased with himself and enjoying every second of forcefully thrusting his dick inside of me.

At this point, I couldn't hold back my moans as he strategically hit my G-spot with each thrust and hitting all the right angles, even if he was way too harsh. A load and very pleasurable moan escapes my lips as my resistance became futile. I couldn't help it... I new I shouldn't enjoy it but holy hell did he know what he was doing.

"Atta girl. I knew you'd succumb soon enough." Alex grins as he removes the fabric from my mouth. He forcefully pushing his lips against mine, his thrusting motion still the same, even more lustful and angry than before. "Now, scream for me."

I know I shouldn't and this is rape, but I knew what would happen if I didn't comply. I would get it way worse and be subjected to more and more abuse. So I comply with Alex's orders, feeling like shot doing so.

My moans and the sound of Alex's skin slamming against mine fill the room. "-Alex." I moan.

"Ah-ah-ah. No, that's not my name when I punish you is it?"

Why do you have to do this to me? What happened to you Alex? What happened to the man I fell in love with?

"F-Fuck." I moan, my breath hitching more and more. "Fuck. Daddy..." I want to throw up. Why does he insist on calling him that? It's gross. "I'm sorry Daddy." My moans get more and more stuttered as I feel myself doubtfully and painfully coming to my climax.

"That's it baby girl." Alex moans in a voice he uses to manipulate me into thinking he love me. "But you know the rules or you'll be cut. I'm going until I know you'll be in enough pain to make me satisfied."

I reach my climax and couldn't feel anymore worse about it. I don't even know why I let this happen to me in the first place, I know better. Though my loudest moan of the session indicates to Alex I've climaxed, he goes on for a couple of more minutes, even rougher to punish me.

... all of this, because he's jealous of Dean Winchester