The Mark

I pull up the Impala in front of the bunker and gently tap and shake Dean to wake up. He sits up and let's out a huge yawn.

"You really needed that rest didn't you?" I say to him.

"Definitely," He replies, "being a hunter is hard work and sometimes I go days without sleep."

We enter the bunker and find Sam. When we find him we see he's with the man from earlier. Dean protectively steps in front of my and I feel me heart beat faster.

"Crowley." Dean says.

"Hello, Squirrel." The man named 'Crowley' says. He leans to the side to look at me. "Hello, Fox."

"Why does he give you animal nicknames?" I whisper to Dean.

"Beats me. What do you want, you son of a bitch?"

"I'm taking you to a bar. Just you. No little brother and no girlfriend." Crowley replies.

Dean POV:
We leave the bunker and both get into my beloved Impala. I drive the two of us for around half an hour until Crowley tells me to pull up outside a bar/diner.

I get out of Baby and so does the King of Hell. We walk inside and get two seats at the bar.

"Tell me what's happening, Squirrel." Crowley tells me.

"I get this high, and I-I-I need to kill. I mean, I really, really need to kill. And if I don't-" I say, slightly scared and I try to hide it.

"You yak your guts out. It's the mark." Crowley interrupts me.

"Meaning?" I hear Y/n's voice from behind me. I turn and see her standing there.

"Why are you here?" I ask her.

"I couldn't help it. I have to know what's going on. Carry on, Crowley." She says.

"It wants him to kill. The more you kill, the better you feel. The less you kill, the less better you feel."

"How much less better?" I ask, concern lingering in my voice.

"One would imagine the least-best better."

"So dead?" Y/n questions.

"Well, Cain had the mark. He didn't die." I mention.

"Cain was a demon. Your body's not strong enough to contain the blade's power."

"What if I got rid of it?"

"You want to get rid of it?"

"What I want is Metatron and for Y/n to be safe."  I could see a blush form on Y/n's face as I said I wanted her to be safe.

"Go on."

"But I have to get through that door, and I have to get to the blade. And you're gonna help me."

Y/n POV:
The three of us walk out of the bar and Crowley goes off to God knows where, leaving Dean with me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?!" He asks me, fuming with anger.

"I wanted to know what was going on. I was worried about you okay?!" I reply, trying to state my case. "Is that a crime?"

Dean stays silent. "Let's go back to the bunker. Sam's probably gonna start wandering where we went."

And with that Dean gets into Baby and drives off. I just stand there watching him drive off onto the main road and out of my sight. I soon follow suit and get into my Impala and drive off into the distance, trying to catch up with Dean so Sam doesn't get worried as much if Dean arrived way before I did.