sorry, whom | deadpool + stephen + tony + peter P. + reader

⇯inspo inspo ⇯

"So I'm going to introduce you to Stephen and Tony --- since you already know Peter I won't have to introduce you to him." You said as you walked along side with Wade.

"Right right. Now where's Petey?" Wade said as he rubbed his hands together.

"Uh, not sure of I'm honest --- I think he's about to go on a mission." You said as you both walked into a room.

"Who the fuck. . .?" He trailed off as he looks at you with narrowed eyes.

"Watch your language." Stephan says as  gives Wade a quick glance before going back to his meditation.

"Yeah, there's a kid here." Tony said as he pointed behind him to a suited up Peter.

Peter looks at Tony with a questionable look.

You where about to say something to Wade but get stopped as he waves his hand as if dismissing something.

"Sorry," he said as he moved his head with a click of his tongue. "Whom the fuck---" he says as he uses both of his hand and points in front of him.

"Oh my god. . ." You hear Peter mumble.

You looked at Wade with your eyes wide. As if on cue, Wade looks at you with wide eyes as well before the two of you burst out laughing. Soon getting kicked out of the room by Tony and Stephen.