new year's eve plans

STEVE: 

Goes to Tony's New Year's party at the Avengers Tower and ends up being the dad of the whole party by helping everyone out. 

TONY:

Throws a huge New Year's party at the Avengers Tower and ends up getting super drunk. 

BUCKY:

Ends up going to Tony's party after a lot of persuading and has a good time with everyone including Sam. 

BRUCE: 

Happily went to the party but was questionable about the whole drinking a lot.

PETER:

Gladly went to the party knowing that everyone would be there. He kept you by his side the whole night so he wouldn't miss the opportunity of his first New Year's kiss. 

SCOTT: 

Tonight he was taking care of Cassie and he was doubting on going to the party but decided she would have a good time with the rest of the Avengers being there. The three of you went to the party and had a good time with everyone. 

LOKI: 

He didn't want to go for reasons but you forced him telling him that it was best for him to go out and that he would feel left out in the event. Throughout the whole night, he would complain about how everyone is being annoying but once the night was over he gave in and said he had a good night with everyone. 

STEPHEN:

All he wanted to do was stay in for New Year's have your own party (;]) but you convinced him it was a better idea to show up at the party and have a good time with everyone. 

________________________

hoped you guys enjoyed the double update! 

I'm planning to do a whole imagine with all of them in it at Tony's New Year's party! Which should come out on New Year's Eve --- so keep a look out :)))