captain handsome | steve + tony + reader

"Steve?" You called out as you walked into the living room of the compound. 

"Yeah, y/n?" Steve says as he looks up from the sketch he was finishing up.

A sigh leaves your lips as you shake your head at the thought. "Tony locked himself in his room for losing to you in the game y'all were playing." You said as you placed your hands on your hips. 

"Oh god," Steve mumbled as he placed the sketch notebook on the coffee as he stands and makes his way to Tony's room, with you close behind him. 

Steve knocks on Tony's door lightly. "Go away!" Tony yells out from the other side of the door. 

"Tony. Tony. Tony. I didn't think you were serious." Steve said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

A defeated sigh leaves his lips as he looks up to the door and knocks again. "This is Captain Handsome, ordering you to rock and roll on that 45!" He says a little louder than need be as he points a determined finger at the door. 

"Accepted. Doors will open in t-minus 10 seconds." F.R.I.D.A.Y. says through the intercoms. 

You looked at Steve with a confused look as to how serious the situation with Tony is. 

As promised, the doors to Tony's room open. Steve walks in with determined steps as you stand at the doorway. You see Tony sitting in a corner of his room, in a sulking position. 

Tony looks up and his eyes instantly widened. "No. No! Stay away!" Tony screamed out as Steve got closer. 

A loud screech leaves his lips as he tries to push himself further into the corner as Steve reaches down and picks him up, then throwing him over his shoulder. 

"LET ME GO STEVE!" Tony yells out as he punches repeatedly at Steve's back.

"No." Steve replies simply as he continues to walk down the hallway.

"What the hell?" You said to yourself as you moved out of the way as Steve walks out with a screaming Tony on his back.