i cAn bUy mY oWn | peter p. + tony + reader

↳𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘

it was a regular outing for you and Peter to causally tag a long with tony.

did tony like it? yes and no.

yes cause he gets to spend the day with his two favorite kids that aren't his kids, and no because well things can get out of hand between the two of you.

today, tony decide to take the two of your some place ㅡ a place both peter and you zoned out the name to seeing it wasn't important.

this place had a bar and the three of you instantly made their way towards it.

"how can I help you?" the bartender said with a smile as he looked at the three of you.

"yeah ㅡ a vodka for me, martini for her, and uh ㅡ he'll have a capri sun." tony said as he pointed at peter.

peter looks at tony with frowned eyebrows and a small pout. "Mr. Stark, I'm 21 years old,"

this caused for both Tony and you to look at peter, silently waiting to hear what he was gonna say next.

"I can buy my own capri sun," peter said as his pout extended more as he fished out his wallet from his pockets before paying the bartender the amount of a capri sun.

"of course peter buy your own capri sun because that's what a legal 21 year does at a bar," you joked lightly to peter as you gave him a teasing smile.

peter turns to you with a content look on his face as he sips from the straw. "yup that's the good stuff right there,"

"this ㅡ this is something," tony mumbled as he took a sip from his drink.

"amen to that," you said as you took a sip from you martini, watching peter happily sip from his capri sun.